Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xuanmanh Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2006, 03:23 AM
    How to displace the loading image with a message like "loading... "?
    How to displace the loading image with a message like "loading"?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2006, 12:58 AM
    You know, I don't know how you would do this. I'll try and figure it out. I'm assuming all images are set as a loading image at first. Javascript will then be used to preload the image and do a swap when it's completely loaded. I'll tinker around with some code and see what I come up with.
    AMysticWeb Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jun 8, 2006, 09:39 PM
    One thing you can do is set the preload order for your images e.g. top first etc.

I have a simple preload generator Here.

Not familiar with a loading script for a particular, but you might try this page loading script found Here.

Now This One might actually be right up your alley.

And yet Another One. This one seems geared to the particular image.

Keep in mind that use of any of this type of free script requires keeping the author and source code intact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Text Message "Speak" [ 24 Answers ]

Is it me or does anyone else have problems reading posts from others who type into their computers as if they were text messaging? I have been "trained" to use correct english and be as correct as possible when typing so that I am completely understood. To me, "text speak" can be hard to...

"services.exe" loading up to 100% [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there I reinstalled xp sp2 on my machine and everything was working perfectly until I upgraded firmware for my CDRW/DVDRW drive When I restarted my machine I had a message in tray, saying me that windows have found a new CD/DVD drive. That whould be OK, but then services.exe loads up to...

My message "flag" column in my in-box disappeared [ 3 Answers ]

In myOutlook Express In-box there are are normally 3 columns to the left of "sender". The column which shows flags is normally used to mark a message that one wants to attend to later. I have many messages which I have flagged in the past, but the column which displays them no longer appears...

View more questions Search