Room sharing
    What is the law on the age brother and sisters sharing a bedroom
    Synntiera00 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Oct 27, 2008, 05:07 AM

In what state?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 05:19 AM

Normally there is no "law" there are rules and guidelines that family and children services may use if they are investigating a complaint of some sort.

There may be housing rules of local housing authorities

Why the concern, what is happening to make you worry.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 27, 2008, 06:30 AM

As noted, if there are any laws about this (there usually aren't), they will be on the local level, not even statewide.

Generally, the local family services agency MAY have guidelines about this, but they would only be used in case of an investigation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chilren of opposite sex sharing a room [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a law in Washington about children of the opposite sex sharing a room past certain ages?

Children of opposite sex sharing a room [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old daughter and a son who will be 10 in a couple of months.At present I am in a very small two bedroom flat which means my children have to share a room. I am on the waiting list for a 3 bedroom property by my local authority who has told me there is no legal age saying they can't...

Girls, 11y and 14y, sharing same room [ 8 Answers ]

Recently my family has had to take in my wife's father. While temporary in nature, this has burdened the family slightly and caused my daughters to have to share a room. My 14yo daughter visits on a standard schedule but lives with her mother, and the 11yo lives here full time. We had a bedroom set...

Room sharing or kids [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the legal age when children are expected NOT to share a room? Or what the councils law is on room entitlement?

Boys and girls sharing a room [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a law about boys and girls sharing a room it they are not related in New Hampshire if there is dose any budy know what the age is that they can not be in the same room?

View more questions Search