Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XRawrX69 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Oct 26, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Lip Piercing should I or should I not .
    Okay so I know a lot of people ask this question but I need advice; my mom said I can get my lip pierced when I turn 15 but I'm not sure where I should get it done. I kind of want snakebites and a couple of my friends said I should get them.. What do you think.
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2n87tdf.jpg
    Synntiera00 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Oct 26, 2008, 07:48 PM

Okay keep in mind that if you want to get a job when you 16, some employers require you take any piercings out during scheduled working hours. I'm not knocking what you want, just a warning. I myself have gotten tongue piercings and nose. I would go with the snakebites... if I could get them and not have to take them out at work I would!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is under the right topic but it'll have to do, I want to know the dangers of getting your web pierced(the skin between your fingers) also if anyone has it pierced I wasn't to know how much it hurt. Something's I want to know are can you hit a nerve, and get paralized, does it...

Piercing [ 25 Answers ]

Lately Ive been wanting a lip ring My parents are very strict about facial piercings but I wanted to know if it's a good idea or a bad one for a 13 year old with a lip ring

Well same Q Again Lip Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I still want too get my lip pierced and a brother of my sisters husband said that he would do it for free and they took me today but I told them that I didn't want to do it until I researched more so they said all right. So I was just wondering why it isn't recommended to get my lip pierced. Like...

Lip piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I've wanted to get my lip pierced for awhile but worried what it would do to my teeth and gum's. Is it really going to effect them in away if I was to get it pierced?

Self Piercing [ 7 Answers ]

Hey:) Just wondering if any one can give me the low down on DIY piercings? Like equiptment used, tecniques and places safe to be self pierced ! Thanks... :D

View more questions Search