Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimspool1966 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2006, 07:26 PM
    White foam
    Can someone tell me why when I put my pump on I get a white foam from the return??
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 6, 2006, 10:19 PM
    More info is needed. Is it brand new? Used? Could be soap residue if the previous owner had a suds party.. please provide a little more information for us to be able to answer your question
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jun 6, 2006, 11:55 PM
    Go to the store and buy a defoamer and put in it.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2006, 04:49 AM
    Hi,
    Too much "cleaner" in the water.
    I had an above ground swimming pool, which my family and I used for about 20 yrs, had a lot of fun with it.
    Besides chlorine and keeping the pH levels correct, there was a "cleaner" that could be added. It was supposed to coagulate small material, into larger particles that could be caught by the filter. I added too much one time, and got foam all over the top. Looked like I had added Dawn detergent to the water!
    Check if you are adding any "coagulation" liquid to the pool or spa. Stop using it, if you are. I do wish you the best, and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 white wires? [ 7 Answers ]

I was trying to install a "recycled" ceiling fan/light fixture and when I took the old fixture off I saw 3 white wires bundled together. The white wire from the old fixture was attached to that bunch and the black was on black. When I test the wires, 2 of the white wires run the electricity on...

Low expansion foam between bottom of studs? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if it's okay to spray a few inches of canned foam between the bottom of wall studs. My hope is to seal off the wall from the room to prevent drafts, insects, etc. but I wasn't sure if it might create a problem with vapor/moisture/existing insulation. Thanks!

White Buttercream [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I've got a fantastic recipe for cupcakes that I want to use instead of wedding cake at my upcoming wedding. The icing is made of buttercream (Butter, Icing/Confectioner's sugar, and vanilla essence) and you add food colouring. The problem is that I'd really like to match the cupcakes with...

Polyurethan foam [ 2 Answers ]

Bonjour I look for formula to make poyurethan foam to fill empty spaces in boat hull I remember many years ago ,friend do it with polyester resine and an additive ,I don t remember what In advance I thank you

View more questions Search