Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hickandlisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2003, 11:53 AM
    Trampoline liability
    I have recently purchased a full-size round trampoline for my two kids, 5 and 7. It is in our fenced (3 1/2 ft.) backyard, which is visible to at least a dozen homes in the neighborhood. All of a sudden, every kid in the neighborhood wants to come over and make friends---and the first thing they want to do is jump. These are kids of all ages from families I do not know. Is there a waiver of liability that I should have signed? If so, where can I find such a document? I live in N.C. Thanks so much. Lisa

Check out some similar questions!

MN Trampoline Liability Waiver Form [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - I purchased a 14' trampoline for my daughter and of course all the neighbor children want to go on it. Can you tell me where I can get a Liability Waiver Form for the trampoline for Minnesota? Thank you

Sole proprietary liability [ 1 Answers ]

I have situation that may require legal assistance. I'm not sure so that is why I am asking here. I'm also not sure if this is the correct place for this question so mods, feel free to move it to a more appropriate location, if need be. Last night my wife's car was stolen from our driveway. That...

Homeowner liability [ 20 Answers ]

As a homeowner renting out a room, can my roommate sue me if she has a slip and fall type accident on my property?

Sub-contractor liability [ 3 Answers ]

I am a resident of Michigan,and am a sub-contractor for a limo company. I am curious about a situation that happened to two other employees one was hit by a stolen car and was charged by our boss the deductible for the damage.the other guy hit a barrier and is being charged for all the repairs to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.