Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kasarabear18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2006, 05:33 PM
    My cat is in trouble
    My cat has little black dots on his lip, and they are starting to appear on his nose, and in his eyelid (where humans put eyeliner on) but, its really bugging me. Is it normal? Can I treat it? What is it? Where did it come from.. please help me and my two year old kitty... thank you so much...
    Kasara
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 6, 2006, 10:54 PM
    Cats can get "age spots". These are black spots on the skin that are often seen around the lips, eyes, and nose; and usually start when the cat is three to five years of age. If this is the case nothing to worry about, but I always say see a vet if it becomes a problem.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2006, 04:51 AM
    Hi,
    To be on the safe side, please take your kitty to a Vet. Have it checked out. Then, you can have the peace of mind that everything is OK.
    Best of luck.
    Kila Malia Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2009, 02:03 AM

Hmm from what you said I am not to sure. To be safe I would take her to the vet. They will know how to take care of your cat. You will feel better if you take her then you won't have to wounder. You will know by a vet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car trouble [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1988 hyundai pony with a problem... Every now and then I'll be driving along when suddenly it will start to "choke" and stall - as if it's got something in it's throat. It sounds and feels like one of the jets in the carb is blocking up as it only "chokes" on lower revs. If I leave...

Boy trouble [ 5 Answers ]

There's these 2 boys who are best friends. I like both of them, but I like the other 1 better. The best friend is mad at me. I don't want to break there friendship up but I want the 1 boy to go out with me.What should I do? :confused:

Car trouble [ 5 Answers ]

I have an 89 oldmobile cutlass siarre 4 door my problem is that my car keeps cutting off on me while I am driving it does not have 100,000 miles yet it under that. This problem just started and it has gotten worst I went to the mechanic and change the oil filter, and the oil pump still nothing now...

Boy trouble [ 4 Answers ]

Thanks you guys! You were great help. I chose Michael, James is to immature, and I almost NEVER see Dylan! I'll be posting!

Having trouble getting over ex [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 17, and when I was 15 I started going out with this girl, who became my first love, and led me on a relationship that lasted a year and a half. Two months ago, we broke up because she's Seventh-Day Adventist, and I'm Catholic. For those of you who don't know, Seventh-Day Adventists are very...

View more questions Search