Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Nov 1, 2008, 10:48 PM

Wow I think in every post there has been God, heaven, or Bible in it... just because Oprah says it doesn't make it true... so just because the Bible says it doesn't make it true... Prove to me that an invisible god controls a heavenly spirit world... exactly you cant
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:58 PM

Well, my post never mentioned God, heaven, or the bible. I strictly spoke of spirits here on earth. Encounters that I know of and that is all that matters. So what kind of surgeon are you?

Nov 1, 2008, 11:03 PM

One that has still yet to see a spirit float out of a body and haunt people or whatever you think.
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:15 PM

Suuuuure...

Nov 1, 2008, 11:17 PM

See you cannot even make a case to begin to prove anything...
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaj2008 View Post
    Yes this is the common Christian belief...God this and God that..ok here is a good question...are you saying that when I die I got to heaven and I get to play with my dead cat Foxy and I get to chill on the couch with my Gramps? Exactly you are saying its my spirit that goes...not my brain that holds all my memory..if this is true I would have a floating ball of nothing...no memory, no brain to control action...see it doesnt exactly make alot of sense scientifical...but then you are going to argue the existence of God and his mysterious powers....so you wanna say things happen for a reason? No, things happen because we as a person choose actions everyday just like everyone else. Depending on the action we choose affects our outcome and the outcome of anyone affected by our action.
    Well, since you are so smart and I can't prove that a spirit exists... isn't the correct word scientifically? I've seen your grammar and was just curious. Don't mean to get off topic. Oh but I guess I have to prove something since I can't prove that spirits exist. I can't prove something to you that has already happened. You weren't there. Sorry!

Nov 1, 2008, 11:25 PM

If you would like to discuss correct usage of words then you might want to post another thread somewhere else. It is not a research paper I am writing on this site. Correct grammar and punctuation does not have to be used Miss Perfect.
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:28 PM

Lol... but you're a surgeon!

Nov 1, 2008, 11:30 PM

Actually I'm a 13 year old kid... no, no, no wait... I'm 23... no, I'm a19 year old college student... wait... I change my mind.. I'm an evil spirit and I'm coming to kill you...
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:36 PM

Ooh... clever, but I think it was a bad idea to use such strong words.

Nov 1, 2008, 11:37 PM

... sorry you can't take a joke.. wow... people these days
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:40 PM

Actually, I thought you were the one that couldn't take a joke. Gosh... people these days. So how old are you?
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2008, 12:02 AM

Never mind. I got my answer from a prior post. :)
    needinfo08 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Nov 2, 2008, 06:43 AM

Yes, there is an eternal life and a damnation. The Scriptures state that there will be a Day of Judgment and everyone will be "rewarded [punished] according to your works".

Many people are cynical but the plan of salvation is clear. Man is going to rule for 6,000 years and then Messiah is returning and will set up the 1,000 millennial reign. We all have free-will to accept or reject that "uneasiness" in our stomachs. That is an urging to repentance.

We have become secular because we have secular leaders that lie to us. Take the $700 billion bailout. They are taking the money and using it for bonuses, etc. They lie constantly. They make you think you are not accountable for how you live your life and that when you die that is it. The Scriptures state, "satan deceives the whole world". That is absolutely true.
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 2, 2008, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by needinfo08 View Post
    Yes, there is an eternal life and a damnation. The Scriptures state that there will be a Day of Judgment and everyone will be "rewarded [punished] according to your works".

Many people are cynical but the plan of salvation is clear. Man is going to rule for 6,000 years and then Messiah is returning and will set up the 1,000 millennial reign. We all have free-will to accept or reject that "uneasiness" in our stomachs. That is an urging to repentance.

We have become secular because we have secular leaders that lie to us. Take the $700 billion bailout. They are taking the money and using it for bonuses, etc. They lie constantly. They make you think you are not accountable for how you live your life and that when you die that is it. The Scriptures state, "satan deceives the whole world". That is absolutely true.
    What are you talking about? The leaders all believe in religion and if you talked with them I am positive they would not be wanting you to think there is no afterlife. If you think there IS an afterlife, THAT is when you can think that you are not accountable for things that happen here, regardless of whether you believe you're going to heaven or hell. If we actually tried to fix our problems instead of attributing them to "God's will" we might actually get somewhere.
    And don't quote the scriptures, because they are up to too many interpretations to actually be a source of dependence.

Nov 2, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxariesxx View Post
    What are you talking about? The leaders all believe in religion and if you talked with them I am positive they would not be wanting you to think there is no afterlife. If you think there IS an afterlife, THAT is when you can think that you are not accountable for things that happen here, regardless of whether you believe you're going to heaven or hell. If we actually tried to fix our problems instead of attributing them to "God's will" we might actually get somewhere.
    And don't quote the scriptures, because they are up to too many interpretations to actually be a source of dependence.
    What are you talking about? The leaders are hypocrites. They are satanists, they feign religion to the masses. Google "Bohemian Grove" and find out how many of our leaders are actually satanists. Do you think that George W Bush is really a "christian"?
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 2, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by needinfo08 View Post
    What are you talking about? The leaders are hypocrites. They are satanists, they feign religion to the masses. Google "Bohemian Grove" and find out how many of our leaders are actually satanists. Do you think that George W Bush is really a "christian"?
    Yes they are hypocrites. Yes they do feign religion to the masses. It doesn't matter what side they're on, they're still spreading lies, because they're spreading a kind of religion: period. That has been the biggest lie of all. And who do you think even spread the scriptures, taught the "good word?" It's always been leaders, just like today. How do you know they weren't "satanists?" Religion is something that's used to control people.

Nov 5, 2008, 03:17 PM

And are you not spreading your beliefs? Exactly!

Nov 5, 2008, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxariesxx View Post
    Yes they are hypocrites. Yes they do feign religion to the masses. It doesn't matter what side they're on, they're still spreading lies, because they're spreading a kind of religion: period. That has been the biggest lie of all. And who do you think even spread the scriptures, taught the "good word?" It's always been leaders, just like today. How do you know they weren't "satanists?" Religion is something that's used to control people.

Yes, there are people who act as modern day witch doctors and control people with religion. That has no bearing on what real truth is. 2 + 2 = 4 whether you believe it or not. The Scriptures state that in the "last days" most of the world will be deceived.
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngalps View Post
    never mind. i got my answer from a prior post. :)

Well.. I guess you deleted the post. Figures. That reddie was not correctly used. What I said was not wrong. You admitted that you said your age and that it was a joke. I just find it hard to believe that a surgeon would play so many games and lie. Well, that's enough. I'll let people get back to the actual topic of the post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can one resolve the issue of evolution AND believe in life after death? [ 8 Answers ]

I was pretty much an agnostic, until I read Sylvia Browne. She makes more sense to me than any other person I've read. She gives many examples to verify her integrity and validity. I believe her; simple as that. However, I also believe in evolution, since it has all but been proven. So I'm left...

A matter of life and death [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, The title is sincere... No pun intended... I truly believe the question of the Trinity can NEVER be resolved... I have studied with Jehovah's Witnesses and Christians at the same time... (Witnesses do not take offence) I didn't know any other way to state who I studied with... During the...

Life after death [ 32 Answers ]

Many religions talk many thing. There is a common agreement that death is certain and all it is uncertain when it will happen. But still it remained a question mark what happens after the death?

Life or death for my lizards [ 1 Answers ]

I wondered what is the humidity level of anole lizards and what will happen if the humidity is to low or to high

Life after my moms death [ 1 Answers ]

I am 34 yrs old and I lost my mom through cancer 7 months ago. My sister and I took care of her on her last 6 months. She wanted to die at home. I have been married for 8 yrs . Will never have children of my own. 13 yrs ago one of my sisters was murdered by her husband.and she left 2 little girls...

View more questions Search