Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartbreaker Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Oct 26, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Can anyone assist me with this?
    I need as much information as possible on:
    a. The care of the elderly received in the past to what happens today.
    b. Describe the assistance rendered to the elderly by the government.
    c. What additional services do you feel could be provided to ease the burden of the elderly.
    d. Assess the work of an institution that cares for the elderly
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 26, 2008, 11:57 AM

This sounds like homework (an essay?). Please give your answers, and we will offer suggestions pro and con.
    ShecoyaT Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Nov 6, 2011, 02:48 PM
    Well it is an essay, at least in the Bahamas it is apart of something we call our bjcse course work, and right now I am the 2011 candidate for the religious bjcse, and so far I've discovered that the elderly was treated with more respect in the past due to the high discipline level that the country, state, or island hold. I can answer the rest but it's to long. Sorry
    keda123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 09:42 AM
    Hi I'm taking the same bjcse, can you help me with thoes same question please.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 6, 2012, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by keda123 View Post
    Hi I'm takin the same bjcse, can you help me with thoes same question plz.
    What have you answered so far? What do you think?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is the relationship a NO? Men over 30 to assist [ 6 Answers ]

I would appreciate a few opinions on my current relationship and how to either proceed, stall or move on from anyone with experience as well as a man's perspective. My current boyfriend(35) and I (39) have been dating for 9 months. We do have a lot in common that we learned and talked a lot about...

Want to assist stray not sure what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I have been feeding a "family" of stray cats since the start of the summer. It was a mother cat and her two kittens. Lately we haven't seen one of the kittens and we rarely see the mother. Well one of the kittens comes around our house every night and sleeps at our door. We have a cat already so...

Is there a psycic out there who will assist me? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there really a psycic who can help me with out me paying 19.95 or anything. I really have a problem I need help with and the last person I was lead to was supposed to just be a normal helpful person and tried to charge me $2,500 to help me. I know there is people out there who can explain some...

Assist with divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find inexpensive help with my divorce issues. I have a husband who has left me and my 2 yr old holding it all. I really need financial help and direction of where to start.

Thyroid Assist [ 1 Answers ]

I think I might have a thyroid problem I have most of the symptoms and I am thinking of trying THYROID ASSIST. Has anyone with a thyroid problem tried this?

View more questions Search