Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Oct 26, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Ring Size .
    Ok so I bought a ring that was too big... yeah that's right.. I'm that dumb... ok so here is my question... roughly how much should it cost me to get it resized OR... I have another band that she likes... Can somewhere just stitch the bands and stones??
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Oct 26, 2008, 11:06 AM

Some of the better jewellery shops re size it once for free.

Oct 26, 2008, 11:13 AM

Yeah but Its not exactly a real expensive ring... its just like a gemstone ring.. nothing fancy.. and they won't resize it because its not expensive enough or some crap...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 26, 2008, 12:11 PM

Sounds like there is little you can do. You need to know her size, and so on.

Oct 26, 2008, 12:18 PM

I do know her ring size because she put it on and it was an 8 and a 7.5 fits... so... kinda trying to figure out how to keep the same gem but changing the size without having to pay 200 bucks to resize a twenty dollar ring.. see what I'm saying?
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Oct 26, 2008, 07:44 PM

It cost me $15 to get mine sized. Go to your local wal-mart and they will probably ship it off, have it sized, and get it sent back to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight? [ 11 Answers ]

Which dioamond ring should I buy a solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight?

Queen size frame-full size mattress [ 2 Answers ]

I have a full size mattress set and want to know if it can be used with a queen size bed frame? I heard there was a kit that can be used to make it fit.

Compatibilities between awg wiring, breaker amp size, outlet amp size [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Is there a resource out there, prefereably on the web, that outlines the compatibilities between awg wiring, the breaker amp size, outlet amp size, how many recepticles/outlets can be on x amp outlet, etc? For example, it would be nice to see something that shows: you can use a 20 amp...

What's the difference between a comitment ring and an engagement ring? [ 13 Answers ]

Can someone please help me here I was wondering what's the difference between a commitment ring and an engagement ring?

View more questions Search