Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murski22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2006, 03:30 PM
    Love Handles
    How do you get rid of love handles? I hate mine! Thanks! :)
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Jun 6, 2006, 03:58 PM
    Sit ups and side to side waist bends, also a healthy diet and some exercise
    murski22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2006, 04:50 PM
    I do eat healthy and exercise some, I was just wondering if there was a specific one. Thanks!
    Proteinboy Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2006, 08:20 PM
    Buy a chin up bar from walmart. It is true that you can do side crunches and barbell twists, but those exercises will never give you the burn and soreness you will get from doing side hanging knee and leg raises from your chinup bar! Simply hang from the bar, then with slow, controlled movements, you can lift your knees up and to your sides. Hold it at the top for 2 seconds and go down slow. Do as many as you can and when you get good move to leg raises.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting rid of love handles [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. I just want to ask if u know of a certain exercise that could help get rid of my love handles in the hips. Thank you.

Shower Diverter - Hot/cold handles hard to turn [ 4 Answers ]

My shower has the standard 3 (not sure of brand) valve set up. All of the valve handles are very hard to turn and I am wondering is there a way of loosening any part of the stems to reduce the tension? I am not sure but I think a long time ago I read that when the stems are installed in a closed...

Shower was leaking from handles/I replaced and now it won't work [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a replacement kit for a shower with leaking handles. I made sure to buy the same bonnets and seats. I changed everything out. Now it does not work at all. No water comes out of the shower head. The diverter does not leak at all but the water comes out of the shower handles only. I...

I need help on improving my handles and shot [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to improve my handles and shot? My coach has me playing a 4 because I do not have handles! I am extremely fast and I am good at driving the lane. I would make a good 2 or 3, please give me your ideas. 1- What position do you play? I play a 2 or 3, my coach has me at 4 2-...

Stuck handles on compression faucet [ 4 Answers ]

I am attempting to change the seat washer on a compression faucet, however the faucets (circa 1955) appear to be stuck and can't be removed for access to the stem. Is there a plumbing tool, product or process to help remove the handle from the stem?

View more questions Search