Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rubyred7905 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Pumpkin Jack Halloween movie?
    Me and my mom are trying to find this Halloween movie for my daughter to watch. It was about a guy that had a pumpkin for a head and his name was jack. That is pretty much all we remember. Im not even sure if the whole movie/show was about him, or if he was in a bigger movie? It was a cartoon. Please help me out! :)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 09:29 AM

In return to oz there is a character with a pumpkin for a head and his name is jack...

Return to Oz (1985) - Plot summary
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Oct 27, 2008, 07:06 AM

Nightmare Before Christmas?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's halloween movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie in the early 90's I want to say... it was played around Halloween, may have been a Halloween movie. It was a cartoon where these boys/kids were chasing around the ghost/spirit of their sick friend. I'm thinking there may have been a masion involved and a scary old man...

Animated movie 90s? Halloween time children pumpkin head boy? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this animated movie I saw I think it was 90s. It was about a group of kids in this small town, around the time of halloween and one boy sells his soul or does something and has to go to a mausoleum or something he may have been turned into a pumpkin head? He may have had...

Teen halloween movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie is about a school dance and the headless horseman I know it was on TV probably in the 90's it is a teen movie and I know the girl at the end falls in love with ichabod crane it's a modern day film as well

Halloween animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I've been wondering about this animated movie for a long time... theres like 5 kids and its halloween and they are trick-or-treating and they find out there friend has died, and they see him getting carried away in the ambulance, and then they go to this place and talk to this guy about...

A halloween movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for a movie that is about this little town and these kids are part of the town celebration of some sort of pilgrims anyway... a bad spirit posses the kids dad and then calls himself Mr. Boogady ( If that's how you spell it) It's a movie from the early 90's I can't find it any...

View more questions Search