Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindalou_28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Movie from the 80's
    There was a movie from the 80's where this guy named Paul married a rich woman for her money and left a stick on the stairs and the wife feel and broke her leg. Paul was having sex with another lady I believe she had a brother named Eddie that was in on the scam. They locked the lady and her daughter in the basement and they rigged the electrical box and when the girl came down to turn the power on it fried her then they cut the gas line in the bathrrom and the brother light his lighter and the room exploed. Does any one have any idea the name of this movie...
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Jun 25, 2013, 03:00 AM
    Scream for Help (1984)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

View more questions Search