Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    InfoSeeker15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Raw Food Scholarly Books
    Does anyone know of any scholarly books about the Raw Food Diet? I am writing a research paper and need some. Thanks!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 09:55 AM

Here's three that will give you great reseach material, 12 steps to raw foods, Victor Boutenko--The raw foods resource guide, Jeremy Safron--Dr. Gillian McKeiths Kiving Food for health, Gillian McKeith

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Food invention (registration of a food product?) [ 12 Answers ]

I have thought up a good idea for a new food product and would like to offer it to a company, but to do that (I was informed by my dad) I need proof that this idea is mine so no one can steal it and such, registration of a food product? I need to know how to go on to this. A website perhaps? Please...

Food poisoning, or Food allergy? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello. Greetings first of all. Well, see, on Tuesday morning I felt fine, nothing seemed to be wrong. Went to work at a restaurant, 3 hours cause it's split shift. Came back home and was supposed to go back to work at 5pm. Right around that time I started to feel bloated, and had lots of gas. Then...

Looking for Food for the Soul type of books [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, First I'd like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read this :). I'm on a reading frenzy right now. As soon as I'm done reading a book, I'll pick another one right up. To make a long story short, I truly enjoy reading inspirational books. Stories that motivate, inspire,...

Dry food or wet food for puppy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just got an 8 week old Daschund puppy and I'm not sure if I should give him wet food or dry food? Thank You. :confused:

Dog.cat food.table food [ 7 Answers ]

I got a dog from my mother in law whom got her from a guy who got her from someone who couldn't take care of her. Well I believe she was beat and starved. When she got here she wouldn't eat or drink. She peed everywhere, and she is terrified of kids and loud people. She rarley goes to anyone beside...

View more questions Search