Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squirtle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2006, 10:08 AM
    Roof top decks
    Our new apt. in NYC has roof rights. We are allowed to build on our area, which I really want to do, but I can't find info on building a deck on a roof. Most books, advice columns, etc are about decks that are built in a yard.

Can anyone recommend info specifically on building roof decks in an urban area?

Thanks.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jun 6, 2006, 10:01 PM
    http://www.diamond-safety.com/SofTileAP.html

Here try this one
    marshallzulu Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2006, 09:00 AM
    Move to the suburbs and stay away from NYC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pipe in roof [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pipe that comes out of my roof. The waste water from my clothes washer is draining from there. Why? Is my normal waste water drain clogged? What can I do?

Unclogging the roof vent [ 4 Answers ]

I need to remove all the gunk buildup, and was going to use a hose as well as a 50' snake. I am pretty handy, but if you could offer any advice or tips I am all ears. Other info 3 year old house, pvc piping, 1 1/2" inch pipes to the roof and a typical cleanout to the septic tank. Thanks!

Condensation on roof [ 3 Answers ]

I just purchased a cape style home in August from my family built by my grandfarther. Well When I had it inspected, we had mold. So I ripped off the roof and put a new one on, (no Mold). Well, last week I notice water stains on my first floor ceiling and window frames. I did some research and I...

Roof receptical [ 3 Answers ]

I need to install a receptical under the eve of my roof for roof cable to plug into for melting ice on my roof. I would also like a pilot lite switch installed to let me know when the power is on for the roof cables. Do I need conduit from the inside of the house to the outside box. Any help in...

View more questions Search