Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    777trueblue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Ticker symbol
    Hi, I'm new to stocks. I have a question. I bought stock JYTO.OB the company is Joytoto USA, Inc. But the ticker symbol that this company had has been changed 'JYTO.OB' is no longer valid. It has changed to PLLX.OB. Is my stock gone or is it now PLLX.OB
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 31, 2008, 10:09 AM

It seems that Joytoto changed its name to Pollex Inc, after a reverse 1:30 stock split. Your investment in the company should still be valid. See:

joytoto_pre14c-091508.htm

If you have old pre-reverse-split stock certificates and haven't heard from the transer agent, you should contact them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hebraic symbol [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, my friend came across the following symbol and wants to know if it has any particular meaning. The letters are Hebrew of some kind we think. Thanks, Archie. http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n47/my_self_2006/new/photo-81979.jpg

What is the name of this symbol? [ 3 Answers ]

~ what is the name of this symbol ~ .

Symbol meanings [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew what the following symbols stood for: 1. The Eye of Ra 2. The Egyptian Ankh

Tighter butt and ticker legs [ 1 Answers ]

Hey you guyz do u know how to gte a firm bubble looking butt, and thick legs?? Please helpppP!! Ill try anything!!

What is the name of this symbol? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, Very simple question here - What is the actual name of this symbol on the keyboard above the "tab" key THIS SYMBOL---> ~ What is the actual name of it other than "the little squiggly line"

View more questions Search