Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandeep728 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 10:14 AM
    buying motor cycle
    [i][b]i am going to buy a motorcycle would you suggest which would be the best motorcycle both in style and average. I have budget of rs. 45000 to 48000
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 10:23 AM
    The font and color you chose is not really readable, I am changing it so I can tell what it says
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Oct 25, 2008, 04:46 PM

What is RS. 45000 to 48000 money what currency? Not to be naïve or anything.
    Home repair Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Oct 26, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Working in Rupee?

You have about $1000 US. I have no idea what the market is where you arein,

But for that, I would try to stay with any of the Japanese bikes, Honda, Suzuki, kawasaki,
    Or Yamaha.

Hondas take a long time to wear out and parts can be found on the internet.

Good luck

Roger
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Oct 27, 2008, 08:12 AM

I have Had my 2003 kawasaki vulcan 800 for 5 years now and never had a problem with it, and I've had Honda, Yamaha, and Susuki, my Vulcans out done them all on every aspect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aquarium Cycle: The Nitrogen Cycle [ 7 Answers ]

Have you ever wondered what it really means for your aquarium to be "cycled"? This is referring to natures Nitrogen Cycle. Here is a quick break down for a better understanding: The Nitrogen Cycle is natures way of purifying itself. It is the process in which nature creates beneficial...

Benefit of bldc motor compare with pmsm motor or blac motor [ 1 Answers ]

in the name of god hi every body what is benefit of brush less dc motor and brush less ac motor. And when we use bldc and when blac? What is different of them? I know that bldcs have trapezial emf and blacs have sin emf.

No Heat Cycle, Purge blower motor on continuosly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I hope someone could help me. I have a York Stellar furnace and I am having a strange problem. The air conditioning has worked well all summer. However, when I turned on the heat the draft inducing purge motor comes on and stays on. The heating cycle does not continue beyond that. ...

In Plants: Light Cycle vs Dark Cycle vs Calvin Cycle vs Cellular Respiration? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone explain to me the difference between these? I am trying to write a lab report and have no idea what I'm writing about.

View more questions Search