Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deepu_1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 12:51 AM
    Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body
    My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce west.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2008, 04:54 PM

You can try the thigh master or join a gym because they have machines that focus on your lower body areas. Or you can go to a video store to see if they've a lower body workout video.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Body type and shape [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I wanted to know if there was any way to change my body shape? Because my upper body is bigger than my lower body, it's not even.

Makinga rubber or plastic mould for a body part [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to re-create a body panel out of plastic or rubber. What I have is a 76 Ventura front hearder panel (see picture) I have a Nova as a stock car , and the last one I put on, got smashed to bits. I now have a new one, and I would like to make a mould and some...

Glutathion comes from what part of the body? [ 2 Answers ]

What is it; and how does it help atthletes?

Sound in ear from pressure on other body part [ 8 Answers ]

No one seems to believe this symptom. When I move my right ankle or rub my right calf in a certain location, I hear a sound inside my right ear. It sounds sort of like winding a watch. I have had sounds in tha ear for years (birds, insects etc.), but this is new and on top of that. It started...

View more questions Search