Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious888 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 07:01 PM
    How to get rid of <FunWebProducts> (a trojan) ?
    I used Spybot-Search & Destroy to scan my computer for spywares and trojans. Other spywares could be deleted, but only <funwebproducts> was still there ! Even I restarted my PC, and scanned again , it was still there. Please help me to get rid of it , thank you.
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Oct 24, 2008, 07:12 PM

Eh... you could try adaware... Free Software Downloads and Reviews - Download.com I'm not familiar with that trojan or a could get you specific help. Sorry
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 07:49 PM

Use the following page for a full set of instructions, let us know it goes.

FunWebProducts Removal and detection (aka Fun Web Products)
    StanCross Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 09:35 AM
    Definitely gear up with Malwarebyes and SpyBot. I like to use both because some times one program will miss something that the other will not. I also found this article on removing funwebproducts spyware.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 3, 2011, 09:43 AM

This thread is over 2 years old. Refrain from posting to these as the OP is far gone as is the issue!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MSN Trojan [ 3 Answers ]

I was on msn recently and received a link is this your pic, I clicked it nothing happened. But since then I have been getting trojans after trojans. I have AVG, spybot, stopzilla and spyware doctor. Running all at the moment. Every time they bring up a virus I delete it or heal it or remove it...

Download Trojan... [ 8 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have had a virus on my computer for some time now and I knew where it was and never was able to get it removed, I didn't worry about it too much because it didn't seem to be doing much to my comp[uter and because I have spyware doctor, norton corporate, ad aware, search and destroy...

Trojan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with "devldr32.exe" as it is copying itself and I now have approximately 200 processes running in my CPU. My computer is running extremely slow with the Cpu is running at 100% usage. The "devldr32.exe" process is by far the largest file and when I do a Search Results I get two...

Trojan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need help. We own an internet shop and the thing is the computers had virus, I thought it was worm virus bcoz it's been eating up my exe files, but now, I checked one of the computers, there is now an icon, a black icon that seems to be a guy with long hair... and it's been eating up my files...

View more questions Search