Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naimlatifi Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Connection from Java to MySql
    Hi friends,

Does anybody know any link about connection from Java to Mysql?

I will appreciate it !

Kind Regards,
    Naim
    olivesandtrees Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2008, 08:56 AM
    You are going to have to use a JDBC connection. MySQL has some good documentation on this at MySQL :: Using MySQL With Java also at Using JDBC with MySQL, Getting Started they have a great "getting started" guide to MySQL and JDBC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MySQL Tutorials [ 2 Answers ]

This website hosts over a dozen MySQL Tutorials: PICKaTUTORIAL.COM -- Free online open source mySQL / SQL (Structured Querry Language) database programming tutorials / articles / guides and more!

PHP, MySQL, apache l [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to install php5, the latest version of apache webserver and the latest version of mysql on a windows xp sp2 laptop. I also want to use Zend dev environment to write my php. I can install php4 and apache 1.3.3 with zend, and everything works fine. The problem is I'm trying to use...

Php, apache, mysql [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to install php5, the latest version of apache webserver and the latest version of mysql on a windows xp sp2 laptop. I also want to use Zend dev environment to write my php. I can install php4 and apache 1.3.3 with zend, and everything works fine. The problem is I'm trying to use...

C++ and mysql [ 2 Answers ]

I want a query that can select all names in a table and write it in sequential form in a listbox of a form in C++.the connection is well established and communication between my system and my datbase is working fine. here is the statement I used: requestName = SELECT SystemName FROM System;...

View more questions Search