Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cagirl6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Numbers that do not belong
    Which one of the numbers does not belong in the following series?
    1 - 2 - 5 - 10 - 13 - 26 - 29 - 48
    1, 5, 26, 29, 48

I have never been good at these number questions and now that I'm 61 it's even harder.

The person who helped me before was great, thank you so much. I did finally get it. Sounds like I'm pretty dense, but due to some major surgeries my thinking is off.
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Nov 3, 2008, 11:00 PM

48 doesn't belong
    1+1=2
    5+5=10
    13+13=26
    29+29=58, not 48

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like I don't belong [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so I'm almost not a teen anymore, but I feel as though I'm still having teen-like problems... I don't really even know where to start, I moved away for college last year and I'm now in my second year... I live with my boyfriend and we share the same group of friends, it seems like there's...

Where do I belong? [ 11 Answers ]

I was adopted at the age of 5. (my mom couldn't get pregnant)so they called me the child they never had. At the age of ten my mom got had the baby she's always wanted. HE GETS EVERYTHING he wants. I had to move out because I no longer get ANY positive attention at all. Me and my mom, our...

Where do I belong [ 2 Answers ]

I am writing on behalf of my daughter who will turn 13 soon. She was born in Cairns, North Qld, Australia. Since the day she was born until now. She does not have a Birth Certificate. I have forwarded letter to the concerned department in Australia, however, my letters have come back to...

Who does a leo belong with? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a leo and need to know who I belong with cause a lot say I belong with scorpios so?

Do me and him belong? [ 23 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I love each other very much, but we fight fight fight. Sometimes our fights get violent (because of me) and we're not even 17... Our problem is that we are so in love.. or so in HATE! We live together not temporarily... and.. I don't know what to do anymore. We've been together for...

View more questions Search