Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msmiz Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Jun 5, 2006, 07:42 PM
    Income Tax Extension
    I filed for an extension in April for my 2005 taxes. How long is the extension for? When is the dealdine for me to file by now?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jun 9, 2006, 10:26 PM
    Extension is good until 15 Oct 2006. You should file by 15 Oct 06.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair extension [ 12 Answers ]

To do my hair in beautiful model for me, I have decided to use hair extension and color for it. Based on my picture, is it possible for me and if so, what model of hair extension and color?

Files with an *.ISO extension [ 20 Answers ]

Does anyone have advice on how to open and use the contents of an *.ISO file?

Help in PHP extension [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im triying to built a PHP extension, that will calls some other functions in some other .so files( in windows this is .dll files ) in Linux, I got the following error PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/httpd/apache/php/ext/libbgt.so' -...

Tub Drain Extension [ 1 Answers ]

My basement has a rough-in for a traditional tub with the drain at one end but I have my eye on a whirlpool tub with the drain in the middle. I prefer not to bust out the concrete to relocate the drain. Is it acceptable to build a wooden platform to support the tub and provide clearance...

Software with .iso extension [ 17 Answers ]

I've downloaded Microsoft office 2003 from a p2p software. However, when I unzip the folder, the downloaded file appears in an .iso file, with a type of ISO image file, when I click on it to open it, it automatically transfers to the CD writer software asking me to record this file on a blank CD....

View more questions Search