Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johnsgirl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 06:00 AM
    If my baby's father is deploying in jan can I take him to court?
    How long does it take before you go to court? My ex is deploying in jan and I want him to be here for the trial but I also want to be helped financially for our daughter, he assumes that sincei make more and he has past loans to pay (which so do I) that he does not have to help support her. I don't want to screw him by doing it without him eing in court but what do I do if he is already gone? Do I wait for him to come back, is there a fair way he can particapate in court while being overseas? I am military too and know the regs but not concerning childcare. I've told him if he helps it would not come to court but 200 in 9 months is not really helping.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 03:03 PM

You might try looking here for some reference and how to handle things.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...-272690-2.html

I have a post on page 2 with links.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custody father deploying to iraq [ 16 Answers ]

My husband is getting ready to deploy to iraq and my step children want to live full time with us. There was a PFA in order because the biological mother his the older one. The girls are 12 and 14. We have been going to court for a while. They both say they don't want to live with her. Bills...

Baby's father [ 6 Answers ]

I don't want to be with my baby's dad no more and I had no place to go so I am staying with my grandmother to get on my feet so I can provide a me and my daughter with a house with me but in the mean to I have my daughter with the father so she has a nice place to stay just until I get my house but...

My baby's father [ 6 Answers ]

Will Jonathan alexander garcia come back for me and his baby? Am I going to have a baby?:(

What do I need to do about my baby's father ? [ 5 Answers ]

My son is almost two and his father and I have been off and on for 5 years and he has had a bad time with drugs and this is one reason why we are not together now. He comes and goes we get back together and work out for a little bit and then he wants to be around his son and do his part in being a...

Baby's father and I disagreeing [ 22 Answers ]

My baby's father is giving me hell because I won't name the baby after him, but I'm being nice enough to choose to give him his last name, because I am 6 months pregnant and he hasn't given me a single dollar since I been pregnant. He's been on and off jobs, he hasn't provided for anything I don't...

View more questions Search