Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunaina Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 04:52 AM
    What vitamins & Minerals should be taken daily?
    What vitamins and minerals should be taken daily for healthy skin, I have dry skin with acne spots.. tell me how much specific Vitamin/Mineral should be taken on daily basis? I already take MSM daily, looking forward to replies...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 05:31 AM

This website covers all the information you need regarding vitamins for healthy skin

Healing.about.com/od/acne/a/acnevitamins.htm
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 10:30 AM

Vitamins and minerals that promote healthy skin can be had simply by eating vitamin enriched foods every day. Vitamins A,B, C, D, Zinc, selenium and chromium promote healthy skin. I would check into a good vitamin/mineral supplement that has a full balance of complete vitamin/minerals. Make sure you keep on these for 1 complete month, make sure there "complete" so you don't have to take 2-3 different types. Choose supplements that are Bio available, meaning the majority of ingredients are absorbed by your body. Also look for "Natural", non artificial, no perservatives, dyes or allergens, only natural ingredients. Look that they are lab tested, this confirms that the supplement you take contains exactly what the label says. Another good thing to look for in vitamins/mineral supplements, "Chelated Supplements", these are where many of the nutrients are bound to each other and act as partners till the nutrients reach the blood stream, this helps with absorption into your body.
    Fuchsia Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Nov 2, 2008, 06:49 PM

I have been taking a complete liquid vitamin and mineral supplement for three years now. I take two ounces a day. It really helps me with my energy because I used to be tired all the time, and now I'm not anymore. Also, it helps me with my digestion too. It's very convenient to take. I have had very good results from it. If you would like to find out more info about it go to this link: http://myhealthessentials.blogspot.c...-is-vemma.html
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2008, 03:55 PM

Lovespa said the ones I would say plus
    One of the best things you can take for skin is either omega fatty acid or flax seed oil.
    Sunaina Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 11:12 AM

Thank you very much for your responses:)
    vgf777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 03:51 PM

There are a lot of vitamins and other nutrients that may be good. I take 10-in-One. It is a multivitamin and mineral supplement, it is nourishing. Also, it is a empty bottle guarantee if you don't like it. However, I believe that you will like it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clearing Water Heater Of Minerals [ 14 Answers ]

GREAT SITE! GREAT MEMBERS! Long time lurker, first time poster. I've searched but can't find - I have read the following will dissolve lime and calcium; CLR(tm) Lime-a-way(tm) Toilet bowl cleaner vinegar I'm willing to try all before shelling out $300+ for a new natural gas water...

What about taking liquid minerals? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend recommends that I start taking liquid minerals, not only to improve my health, but also to help with weight loss. Does anyone take them? What's it all about? Thank you.

Ionized Trace Minerals [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am contemplating taking an Ionized Trace Mineral supplement. It was recommended by the person working in the health care section of a local health food store. After reading the ingredients I thought I should question some of them. These include: Thallium Fluorine, Mercury,...

Have anyone used bare minerals [ 9 Answers ]

Have any 1 use bare minerals or know someone who did?. Can you please let me know... if you did or some else and ti really help to impove your skin. It's a make_up.

View more questions Search