Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    auto06 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2006, 05:25 PM
    Girl Friend
    Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid lines to begin a conversation, plez not that old ones that are not valid anymore. And can anyone show me some skills that will make me over come my shyness, fear of denial, fear of not looking good or "thinking I am not handsome." and some tips on how to relax like taking deep breath or something else before approaching her... I guess this might make this situation better or else I will be the way I am for ever which I hateeeee tooo...

Oky bye.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2006, 05:54 PM
    Auto, forget the "lines" every woman knows them. Be yourself. If you are at a bookstore and see a woman reading a book you are interested in, then approach her. Talk about the author. The book, prior books by the same author.

First and foremost, enjoy yourself. No one can enjoy you unless you enjoy yourself first.

Janine
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 5, 2006, 08:44 PM
    Just so you know the more people you interact with the more at ease you will be. No one can give you lines to get a female to like you so forget that. Why can't you be yourself and if she doesn't like you have you noticed all the females out here? You can interact with any one you want ,just be confident and natural.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2006, 09:19 PM
    Ask the mquestions... be funny!. GIVE FUNNY ANSWERS BACK... ALWAYS!.

'So wha tdo you do'

You: 'I am stunt driver I smash up cars for movies'

Make a little fun of her - seriously - shuts down her defenses. Make fun of her purse or her top - seriously - it isn't mean.

KNOW CURRENT TOPICS - always!! So easy to talk about 'Brad and angie' - 'Vince and jen'... current topics in your city.

Make her laugh - always and for ever... 95% of the ladies will like you initially - the other 5% aren't worth it!

I agree - with the 'cocky funny' routine because I can pull it off. But Confidence is king. NO WUSSY QUESTIONS... NO Approval SEEKING QUESTIONS.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jun 5, 2006, 09:55 PM
    Throw caution to the wind and jump in with both feet.
    It can be scary.
    But you need to get out and mingle.
    Don't try to get serious at first just make friends and see what evolves from there.
    [crh] Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2006, 03:18 AM
    SMILE, even if you have a ugly face (no offence, I'm sure you dont) but a smile makes you look a million times better! So smile, go up and chat, its as easy as that, and don't act anal. Be free flowing, as if your talking to your... mother.

And make sure you eventually have have things to talk about. The whole "what you do today?" "not much..." **** that, have things to talk about.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2006, 05:31 AM
    Well what exactly is a "valid" remark with which to start a conversation? Truth be told, anything can be a conversation starter. Complementing her on something she's wearing is always a good idea. How about wearing a unique piece of clothing yourself, such as a Bermuda shirt? Chances are you'll then have young attractive women complementing you, then you just take it from there. Above all, what women like in a man is confidence. Not arrogance or egotism, but confidence. Knowing this should help you overcome your shyness. As for fear of rejection, you've got to understand that everyone experiences rejection. Even the most confident, good-looking person isn't going to appeal to everyone. Let's face it, some like blond hair and some like dark hair. Some like 'em tall and some like 'em short. Think about your own personal preferences. You surely have them, but that doesn't mean there's something wrong with someone who doesn't possess your preferred characteristics. Likewise, there's nothing wrong with you just because someone prefers different. The key is to find people who like what you have and it's a trial-and-error process. There will be rejection along the way. Never let fear of rejection keep you from pursuing your goals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

What should I get my Girl Friend... [ 2 Answers ]

What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Girl Friend Wanted! [ 4 Answers ]

Message Deleted.

Girl Friend Overload? [ 3 Answers ]

It's understandable that you want to do these things for him, as you love him. It's all well and good as long as he appreciates it but the worry is that he will become to rely on you too much. When in a relationship some people adjust slightly but keep their independence, as you have. However,...

View more questions Search