Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    names Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 10:51 PM
    Face book
    Every time I go on Facebook it says error on my page and I can't delete or see my friends profiles
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 05:39 AM

Try this page from Microsoft.. it's helped other Facebook users wit the problem you're having:

How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer 6 and in Internet Explorer 7 on Windows 2000-based, Windows XP-based, Windows Server 2003-based, or Windows Vista-based computers

OR, other users have stopped using Internet Explorer and switched to FireFox as their web browser and the problem(s) went away. FireFox is a much better web browser anyway, so this is my recommended solution. You'll be better all the way around:

Download Mozilla Firefox for free

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Fat Face [ 26 Answers ]

Is there any special method to losing the chubby cheeks?

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

View more questions Search