Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammyjazel1974 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Hi I just want to ask...
    If we had sex and he inject the sperm inside the vagina...
    Is the sperm going to fall off if the girl have pee after the sex
    ... just curious:)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 9, 2008, 11:18 PM

No, peeing after sex will not get rid of the sperm.

If he ejaculated inside of you then there is the possibility of pregnancy and STD's.

You should, at the very least, be using a condom. Birth control pills and a condom is even better but still not 100% effective against pregnancy.

Dec 9, 2008, 11:50 PM

If we got pregnant maybe 2 weeks old is it dangerous to have sex at all?
    Sometimes we doesn't even now if we pregnant... then having sex.. is it going to kill the baby?
    Thanks
    Pets Expert

Dec 9, 2008, 11:55 PM

No, having sex while pregnant will not kill the baby unless you have a medical condition where your doctor recommends that you abstain from sex during your pregnancy.

You sound very young to me, how old are you? Are you financially, emotionally and physically ready to have a child? It's much cheaper to go on birth control than it is to raise a child.

Dec 9, 2008, 11:58 PM

I'm 22 years old.
    My boyfriend want a boy.
    I scared if I didin't know if I pregnant then we had sex I scared the baby die because of the shaking we made.
    Pets Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 12:03 AM

You're 22 years old, having sex and you don't have any idea how baby's are conceived or that sex, "shaking" and normal every day activities won't harm the baby?

As for you're boyfriend wanting a boy, well, he has a 50/50 chance.

I really think you should educate yourself on sex, pregnancy, being pregnant, prenatal care etc before you consider having a child.

It's a bit scary that a 22 year old sexually active women has no idea how her own body works.

I really advise that you slow down, learn what you need to learn, maybe get married before you bring a child into this world.

Dec 10, 2008, 12:19 AM

Yeah I kind of a bit too late about this..
    My mom never talked about woman stuff that she should do! And even when I got my first periode I don't eve know hw to deal with it! Can u believe that!
    That I'm sucks at it now.
    And this is my first boy friend when I'm 20.
    So I got no experience whatsoever on dating 'till we had sex
    Pets Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 12:26 AM

Well we can try to answer your questions, but you really shouldn't be trying to have a child until you get some answers as to how your body works.

If you are planning on getting pregnant soon there are tons of great books out there that describe the whole process, from conception to birth.

Check out your local library or look online, they may help you better understand your body and what happens when you do get pregnant.

In the meantime we can answer some of your questions, but you really need to educate yourself. It's sad that sex education nowadays is so lacking, not only in schools but at home.

I have to leave now but I'll be back tomorrow and I'm sure J9 (our resident nurse) will be here too.

Check back often for a response to your questions.

Good night. :)

Dec 10, 2008, 01:00 AM

Thanks
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 01:10 AM

What do we learn in health class? Sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy are important to know about, but. I have lost count of how many men I've met who think that women pee out of their vagina. There are a few who believe women pee out of their clitorus... Far too many people think that the vagina is an inverted penis...

Maybe "sexual health" should be taught before puberty? That way kids could pay attention to the class instead of their physical reactions to the subject matter.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Sammy, I am assuming you are from a culture much different than the Western culture.

Now, you cannot prevent pregnancy from urinating after intercourse...

If your boyfriend wants a boy, he is going to be happy with what he gets because there is no way to predict ahead of time what you are going to get.

I don't know what you mean when you say "shaking" but ordinary activities, including sex, even rough sex, will not kill the baby.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2008, 07:43 AM

This is why much of this is covered in the schools where I am during "growth and development" in fifth grade.
    As an educator, I generally dislike a prescribed curriculum, or script, but in some cases perhaps it would be the best thing so that we can be sure all students are receiving the information they need. Sadly the information is not happening in many homes where it should be in the first place.

However, the topics are covered widely in many women's and men's magazines, online sites, and such, so it is surprising that so many women, and men, do not have this basic knowledge. I think it is more of a case of not paying attention to or seeking out the information that is available until they find themselves in a situation where it effects them.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 07:44 AM
    Doula, we have to remember here that we are dealing with cultures that we do not personally identify with. Many countries are "no sex" countries and this is taboo.
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2008, 08:03 AM

True... hopefully, since she has access to the internet, she will search out resources that may be available to her online to gain more information, as she has with this site, if they are not easily available from other sources.
    Pets Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 09:10 AM

It's sad but even here in Canada and in the US some people really don't believe that it's necessary to educate their children about sex.

I have a friend who is totally against talking to his son about sex. His son is 11, my 10 year old knows more at this point because I've made sure of it.

My friend believes in letting them "be kids" they'll figure out the rest on their own. Ahhhh, it makes me want to scream.

I think that if he spent one day on AMHD answering sex questions he'd change his tune. Figure it out himself? When? When he gets someone pregnant or gets and STD? There are some lessons you only get one shot at, sex is one of them!

We do have sex ed in our schools, they start in grade 4 with general health, info about their bodies. I've been talking to my kids about this since they were old enough to understand english. If you make it an every day thing then there's no need for "the talk" because you've been talking about it all along.

It's mind boggling to think of all the kids out there that have to learn on their own. :(
    gurl2gurl Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 08:42 PM

How come when he comes inside of me as soon as he pulls it out the come runs out, I can't even make it to the bathroom. Is there something wrong with me>
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2008, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gurl2gurl View Post
    How come when he comes inside of me as soon as he pulls it out the come runs out, I can't even make it to the bathroom. Is there something wrong with me>
    It is perfectly normal to have some (may seem like quite a bit) leak back out... rest assured, plenty has remained. If it causes you concern, some women prefer to stay lying down for awhile afterwards.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Dec 13, 2008, 09:31 PM

Keep a towel by the bed.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 09:38 PM

Okay here my question: Female to Female

Is it self conscienciousness that causes women to feel like their vaginal odor is extremely strong? Not bad smelling but strong smelling. Do other women feel this way?
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Dec 13, 2008, 09:43 PM

I do. But for some men it's a turn on too. It also depends on how strong it is too. I like to keep cleansing wipes in my purse for when I'm not too 'fresh'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Two questions. [ 6 Answers ]

When a girl has sex with a guy unprotected and he finishes inside her.. how long does it take for the to come out of her? This next question is extremely personal and has to do with STD's but I don't know where else to ask it so I'll ask it under this topic.. I had sex with my boyfriend like...

Car questions [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I have some questions about cars. Is it better to buy a used newer car with more miles or a used older car with less miles? Also if I buy a car from a individual, not a car company, do I still pay a tax on the car? In addition to that, once I buy the car, how I get a license plate...

Tax questions for the EIC [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my sister is married and has 3 kids, 2 of the oldest were born normal but the 3rd was born with profound mental retardation and is now 13 years old and lives at home with his parents, she use to claim the oldest kids on here taxs for the EIC but has never claimed the 13 year old before until...

Three questions... [ 6 Answers ]

I've read through just about every question posted trying to find information on Daschund pregnancies. What I've found is not any help at all! The reason being is that we have only had our dog for just about a month now. We got her through some people who had picked up the abandoned dogs... the...

View more questions Search