Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsgarnsey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 02:29 PM
    New York state child support
    I have a 14 year old child with my ex huband. I am in court trying to get a cost of living adjustment(havent had on in 12 years). His attorney is arguing that the order that stands before the court for his other child (younger) should be taking into effect before they give my son his adjustment. Im pretty sure the law states that child number 1 gets 17 % of the non-custodial parents income first. Do you have help or cases that I can use to prove my case??
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 07:23 PM

These may help in your quest

New York Child Support Calculator - AllLaw.com

Chapter 3. New York

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support New York [ 1 Answers ]

If I'm required to provide health ins. Do I pay 17 percent plus health, Or is it part of the 17 percent total?

New york state child support [ 15 Answers ]

If I want to file a modification for increased child support in NYS, since I have never had an increase in 9 years. What do I have to list on my paperwork since a money figure was given on the original divorce papers not a percentage of his salary.

Child Support in NEW YORK [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, :o I am new to this site, as I just signed up this morning. I have read a lot of the posted questions and answers regarding child support. It seems that there are a lot of Mom's on here that are looking to collect, well I am a Father who is looking to pay. My story is probably like no...

View more questions Search