Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophyrbugg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Parole DUI
    I have been on parole for over two years. My sentence is scheduled to end in 2011. I got a misdemeanor DUI on 10/21. Is it up to my PO's discretion to send me to jail or is she simply obligated to do so?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2008, 02:41 PM

Depending on what your original conviction was for your original sentencing judge could send you back. It's not up to the PO, but to the Judge. You already are in violation having consumed alcohol and driving drunk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting off parole [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any chance of getting off parole early? I have been on parole for multiple (3) DWI offences since getting out in 2004 after serving 2 years in prison. What are the chances of being dismissed before my 2009 date? I have had no violations and have been clean since that time. This is in...

How to find out if someone is still on parole [ 6 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if there is a website to find out if someone is still on parole.

DUI Parole violation [ 4 Answers ]

OK A friend of mine is on Parole for his 2nd DUI he has been going to classes for almost a year. HE was sentanced to a year. Tonight he had a beer prior to going and was kicked out of class and is being sent back to court. Will be go to jail?? PLEASE HELP!!

Can I be a Parole offficer [ 3 Answers ]

I want to go to school to be a Parole agent. But I am not sure if I can. I have a criminal record. No felonies.

View more questions Search