Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diva66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Removal of mold in hair
    What to use and how do you get mold out of hair. Where the mold is in my hair it never seems to dry and when it does dry those areas are so dry and brittle.
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 30, 2008, 06:19 AM

... Why is there mold in your hair?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord will not Clean mold or replace mold covered cabinate in a timely Manner [ 4 Answers ]

We have Mold in our rented house! We had a pipe break under our kitchen sink and the landlord came and fixed that about a month ago, and said he would be back to fix the cabinate under the sink. Well it is now COVERED in mold and its even growing in the drawers. We called and he came and "cleaned"...

Hair dye removal [ 1 Answers ]

hi I have been having this real problem over my hair colour. I have been dying and highlighting my hair for about 8 years now. I am still young and in my teens with very thick hair. Naturally my hair is very dark brown and I have always highlighted blond, at the moment the colour is still light...

Hair Dye Removal [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a product that will remove the hair dye but leave your hair natural, with grey's included?

HELP-hair dye removal [ 1 Answers ]

I'm only 15 I've only ever dyed my hair 3 times... I just want my natural colour back!! My natural hair colour is medium/light brown and about 3/4 months ago I dyed my hair with a temporary red dye which claimed to wash out after 15-20 washes... but after about 30 washes it hadn't washed out...

View more questions Search