Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jun 5, 2006, 10:22 AM
    Known Vulnerabilities in Mozilla Products
    Just thought I'd put this link here,for those of us that use Mozilla software:Firefox,Mozilla browsers etc.I know this is'nt a question,but in the interests of safe browsing,and especially for anyone who wants to link quickly,and see what (if any) security updates are needed:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/secu...abilities.html
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 5, 2006, 10:26 AM
    Cheers for that Nez and for everyone else make use of the update feture in FF ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ie doesn't work, but mozilla does [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with internet explorer (ver. 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158). The problem is that I can’t view any site. They work fine with mozilla (ver. 1.0.6) but not with IE. It does not seem to do the DNS correctly. I have a cable modem with DHCP for IP address and static DNS. I...

Mozilla Firefox [ 2 Answers ]

I enjoy using Mozilla Firefox. However one problem I have is in using the search engines. There is a history of previously entered queries. This would not be a problem, but my stepson entered some inappropriate queries. These pop up when ever I type a word that begins with the same letter as the...

Firefox and Mozilla [ 4 Answers ]

Might be a simple answer to this? Currently I am using Firefox as my web browser,but I have also downloaded Mozilla 1.8a6,which is a 'latest' version of 'that' browser.Having visited the Mozilla web site many times,and read all the technical specs,so called 'bug' problems,and generally read up on...

View more questions Search