Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curseddrake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 01:53 AM
    How many blogs are there in each of these South East Asian Nations?
    Would like to know the number of people blogging in their local languages in Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, S Korea and Sri Lanka.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 02:34 AM

Let me see... l2,385,485.2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

South east direction [ 1 Answers ]

Since I was a child, I always had a symptoms of viewing the southeast direction as dark and frightened. If I travelled in this direction no matter by car or train, it seemed to me that I'm heading somewhere off the land of the world. I lived in the southeast province of Fujian in China before and...

Does anyone know of a good study of Indian (South Asian) neighborhoods in London? [ 1 Answers ]

I am particularly looking for a study with an emphasis on identity. I am coming up short on actual London neighborhoods. Most of the studies I have found seem to be from other areas in Britain.

South Asian Manners [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, this is in no way meant to be a racist thread, I am genuinly curious about this... I've noticed that the majority of posts coming from this area of the World are devoid of any manners, i.e. they do not say please or thank you. The posts are like "I WANT THIS ANSWER, I WANT IT NOW" ...

Channal you music/web/ north,east, south, west [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a web were you can lisen to R&B, hip-hop and watever. Secondly have you heard the video on channal you that goes something lyk this at the begging (north,east,south,west) and every one is wearing those t-shirts that say what side there on (e.g north side) and so on. :D I lyk that...

View more questions Search