Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roseey Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Meaning, tale
    Is there any old wise tale or folklore, meaning when a hawk flies into a building and sets awhilethen leaves. Thank you
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 23, 2008, 03:43 PM

Hmm. Can't think of one specifically, but it does sound a little familiar. Something about a hawk or falcon flying into a nursery and landing on the end of the cradle. I swear I read that somewhere. Mary Stewart's The Crystal Cave? No. Although merlins (the birds) play a role in that story, I don't think it was from there. Seems like it was a folk tale or something.

Why? Did this happen to you? It's a little unusual for a hawk to do that. If you choose to see it as an omen, I would say it's a message from Spirit. Be open to finding out what the message is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A tale of two cities [ 9 Answers ]

I need help with some questions. We have to read the book and answer the questions in like a week and I'm a slow reader and need help. The marquis's trip to country interrupted why? The mender of roads stare at marquis's carriage why? Two places set for diner at marquis's château why?...

Tale of two cities [ 1 Answers ]

Why did charles darnay change his name in part 2 of the tale of two cities?

A Tale of Two Cities [ 3 Answers ]

What are the biblical allusions in A Tale of Two Cities for chapters 15,16,17,18,19,20, and 21? And how do they connect or represent with the bible?

View more questions Search