Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trhtexas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Transition - From hardwood to stained concrete
    Hello,

How does the transition from hardwood to stained concrete look? Can I find any pictures of a completed project? Is it difficult to transition?

Thank you
    Home repair Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Oct 22, 2008, 05:12 PM
    It can look great. You don't mention if there is difference in height between the floors, but if there is a difference, you need a tranistion strip, if they are the same height, just a clean neat joint with a strip of the hardwood going the same way as the opening, looks good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

From vinyl to stained concrete [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the best way to take up old vinyl and then what the steps are for staining the concrete in that area?

Transition Threshold from slate to stained concrete [ 2 Answers ]

I need suggestions on what kind of transition threshold I can installed between slate & ceramic tile to stained concrete. Thanks!

Stained concrete [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to stain concrete in kitchen and dining area. Am planning on using floor leveler first because the concrete has some flaws. Do you know anything about using concrete stain over floor leveler?

Transition from travertine tile to stained concrete flooring [ 2 Answers ]

I just recently removed carpeting and padding from my main living area (gotta love having 3 dogs and a long haired cat!! ) and had stained concrete floors made, finished with a thick coat of epoxy (again, love those dogs). While I'm using quarter round trim to finish along the baseboards, I'm...

Stained concrete to tile [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to cover my stained concrete with slate tile. I have been told that stained sealed concrete creates a barrier that tile will not adhere to. I am just wondering if anyone has ever covered stained concrete with tile before and if they had any problems. Any ideas on this are...

View more questions Search