Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brets110 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 08:04 AM
    L 110 Safety Switches
    How can I disable the safety switch in my seat?
    yenot75 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 08:30 AM
    Hi,
    It depends on how accesible the wiring and even the plug is. If you can get to the wiring and there are only 2 wires then you can unplug and run a jumper to each side. If you no longer want to use it then cut the wiring and tie the 2 ends together. If you have more than 2 wires then you need to determine wich wires operate the plug, then jump those wires.
    Northern Mike Posts: 44, Reputation: 4

Oct 23, 2008, 03:42 AM

Don't do it. These are a safety device and should not be disabled.
    Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

JohnDeere LX176, Safety Switches [ 4 Answers ]

I have a JD LX176 14.5 hp w/Kawasaki engine. It started and ran great until I put a new front draft arm to level the deck, as it was bought used with the draft missing. As soon as this arm was installed, I turned the key and it tried to turn over, then "JUST STOPPED". Since then, it has not turned...

Murray safety switches [ 2 Answers ]

Murray 12 hp 30" rider model # 30577x8a I have brand new solinoid and ignition switch, and cleaned the ign switch wiring harness. Still nothing when key is turned. Battery is fine. Must be safety switches? How do I get to each and either fix or bypass them? Pictures would be nice. Thanks.

Safety switches on riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

How and where do you locate the safety switches on a Power Kraft riding mower?

Where are safety switches on lawn tractor? [ 3 Answers ]

Have seen numerous replies saying to check safety switches on riding mowers if they won't start. Where would mine be on Weedeater Lawn Tractor Model HD12538D. And HOW to check each one?Thank you!

View more questions Search