Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Just5ofus Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Cocktails in Mexico
    If tequilla is not your favorite liquor - what drinks do you suggest to order at an all inclusive resort in cabo san lucas?
    Thank you
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jan 6, 2009, 07:15 PM

Margaritas, Pena Coladas (my
    Typewriter doesn't have a tilde to
    Put over the (n), buy you know
    How it's pronounced there, penya.
    They also have whisky and rum.
    Just5ofus Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 07:30 PM
    Thanks for your suggestions :) We found plenty of all-inclusive drinks at the many bars provided when we went in October. They had a huge list and daily specials (alot were blended ~ a lot of work I wouldn't push these) but, bahama mama's, miami vice's, the yellow bird, tequila sunrise and rum runners just to name a few.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving to Mexico [ 11 Answers ]

Am I still required to file a tax return in the US if I earn less than $25000 and live in mexico full time.

Guy in mexico [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 14 and well I went to mexico not to long ago and well there is thid guy who I really like and he really likes me but I think he found a girl that he like in mexico. I just want him not to find another girl but I'm scared that he did.I no I'm going back in the summer and I no that if I go back...

Mexico boy [ 1 Answers ]

OK well awhile ago I went to mexico I have family so there. So went we were over there this one kid send some one to go tell me that he want to go walking wit me. I mexico that mean a guy likes you. My little sister heard and she was like no, no. the guy was still standing there waiting for what I...

War with mexico [ 5 Answers ]

Why did the u.s. want California

View more questions Search