Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 21, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Witches Ball-Columbus Ohio
    Does anybody know when the Witches Ball in Columbus Ohio is held? I hope I haven't missed it. I went last year but can't find when the event is scheduled for this year. Thanks!
    tompkins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 01:44 PM
    The real witch's ball by AJ and pagan nation was not held this year 2008. Instead Pyschi held one.

Nov 18, 2008, 10:25 PM

Thanks, tompkins! Where you speaking about the one in Ohio?
    tompkins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Yes columbus Ohio,
    Next year look for the ball by Fly by night book store. Check their website for dates and time. It was a pretty good event

Nov 22, 2008, 10:56 PM

Thanks tom!
    Remi118 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 05:08 AM
    The Witches' Ball is coming up! The Witches' Ball will be held on Friday, October 28th, 8:00 p.m. to midnight. Costumes are encouraged but are not mandatory. The Witches' Ball will feature a Samhain ritual, music, dancing, refreshments, costume contests, vendors, tarot readers, a raffle, and more! Tickets are $10 (sold at the door -- cash only, please). Co-sponsored by Fly-by-Night and Three Cranes Grove, ADF.
    SandpiperOH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 11:54 PM
    Just FYI... this is NOT "The Real Witches Ball" that was hosted by AJ Drew... it is a completely separate event that has tried many times over the years to steal the name. They can have it, but I only replied because it is in poor taste to post on THIS thread with out clarifying it! The Real Witches Ball is no longer an event. 2007 was the last year.

Thanks to all who attended!
    Brightest Blessings,
    Sandpiper

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was a movie about girl witches at a witch school on Disney? [ 6 Answers ]

Like 10 years ago, before Disney Channel became HUGE, they used to play somewhat strange movies late at night. When I was a kid, every once in awhile there was this kind of creepy movie that would be on Disney about this teenage witch at a boarding school for young witches. It was somewhat scary to...

A movie from the 80's that I can't remember, has monkey's & witches [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I remember as a kid, somewhere around 1988 or so I watched a movie that could have come out anywhere between 1979 until 1990. I am thinking it was probably around '86 though. Well, the movie had these monkeys on roller skates that went really fast. I believe they had the skates on hands and...

Knights of Columbus [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find wholesalers of Knights of Columbus jewelry? Thanks! Mike

Are all psychics really witches, black or white wicca [ 15 Answers ]

I have been reading a lot lately on witches because I think my neighbor may be one. She doesn't like me for some reason, but the more I read up on them, the more I wonder if I may be. How can I find out? By the way, I never considered this before. But my Aunt used to read Tarot, read calendars...

I got base ball and foot ball trying to fine out how much [ 1 Answers ]

Oj simpson 1975 card Two pete rose cards Will mays baseball gold card 1964 Michael jordan rookie baseball card

View more questions Search