Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ber2gal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2006, 05:15 AM
    I removed my multimedia audio controller in error
    Hello
    I have removed my multimedia audio controller in error, I do not have the disc to re install it. So can you please advise as to how I can install it again?
    Thanks
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2006, 06:52 AM
    Hi,
    Do you know the name and model # of your sound card?
    If so, go to the manufacturer's website, and find the card. You can download the drivers for it.
    Best wishes.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2006, 01:07 AM
    Also, your PC manufacturer may have the drivers on their webpage. For example, if you have a Dell you can go to the Dell Support page and type in your PC's "service tag" (this will be displayed on a sticker on your PC case). The page will then show you exactly what's in your PC and normally provides links to all your drivers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I install my multimedia audio controller? [ 1 Answers ]

:mad: I have the same problem but I have no idea what model/manufacturer my PC is? Now I can't use my speakers! Is there another way I can install it?:confused: Thanks lots!

Multimedia audio/video controller [ 1 Answers ]

On my device manager, under "Other devices", It says that the drivers for the Multimedia audio controller and video controller (VGA compatible) are not found. At the same time, there is no sound on my computer even with the speakers on. I'm assuming it's because of the misssing audio controller...

I think I deleted multimedia audio controller from my computer [ 9 Answers ]

I think I accidentally deleted multimedia audio controller from my computer and now I'm not able to listen to music using my computer and whatever I do with my computer there's no sound or music. When I go to control pannel and try to install this program back into my computer it says that the...

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 9 Answers ]

I had to reinstall Win XP home on my computer. I have an eMachines T3120, Win XP, 1.8 GHZ100MB Hard-Drive, DVD/CDRW, 512MB Ram, NVIDIA Geforce. This Multimedia Audio Controller come up when I reboot. I assume it is new hardware but I don't have a CD or drivers for it. Please help?

Multimedia audio controller [ 5 Answers ]

I guess I deleted something that I shouldn't have off my compter... now I have nooooooo sound. Its driving me crazy.. I've tried to fix it myself but I cantt.. ive looked at forums.. I went to a lot of websites to download the drivers.. I went to the device manager thing and I see the yellow...

View more questions Search