Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsisneros Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Internet Explorer not working
    When I try to go to a particular website that I've visited before I get a message "The requested lookup key was not found in any active activation context." A few weeks ago I was not having any problem. What's going on?
    solamin28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 06:08 AM

Hi every one I have face one problem while using Internet Explorer it displayes IE can not find search page
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 02:25 AM

Which Internet Explorer you are using.if IE7 then follow these steps:

1-Try to reinstall IE7 then reboot the system.
    2- If you are getting same error message then try to uninstall IE7 and try to work with IE6 even with IE6 same problem.
    3-Try to change the registrey value in the follwing key.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383}

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet explorer not working [ 8 Answers ]

I only have IE as my browser and it will not connect to the internet. My laptop will not shut down normally - I have to power down. Geek squad suggested that I reformat my hard drive. Is this the only option? They also advised replacing it since it is 4 years old.

Vista's Internet Explorer repeatedly stops working [ 1 Answers ]

I am running an HP desktop PC which uses Windows Vista Home Premium (w/o SP1) on cable internet. Whenever I use Internet Explorer I can usually connect OK but within a minute or so, Windows says I am not connected to the internet because Internet Explorer stopped working. If I run the diagnostics...

I want my internet explorer back, it is not working [ 2 Answers ]

I have this problem, it is my internet explorer that doesn't work I have got Mozilla now and using it yet I miss the internet explorer more I have got favorites the thing I don't know how to do in Mozilla beside I don't like Mozilla. If any one have any idea how I recover the Explorer I will be...

Internet explorer not working [ 1 Answers ]

My Internet explorer not work What should I do to make it working again? Thanks:(

View more questions Search