Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    regis47 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Why can't flons drive trucks?
    I was convicted of statuary sex crime in 11/2001 and did two years inside and three on probation. Since my release:I drove a local delivery truck for three years, have a Class B CDL with.. Tanker.. Air Brakes.. and HAZMAT endorsements.
    YES! I have a HAZARDOUS MATERIALS endorsement even with a felony. Look at what the regulation says.. NO Violent Crimes.. NO Drug trafficking related.. No crimes involving interstate commerce.. NO espionage. Not all felonies are the same according to the TSA or FBI. I have one! It's the word FELON that keeps me out of a job. All I want is a chance like most everyone wants. I want a chance to be a contributing member of society again.
    Again I ask... Will you help?

God Bless us all...
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2008, 02:27 PM

You can drive a big truck with a felony. I don't know where you get the idea you can't. You just can't go into Canada or handle hazardous materials like gasoline, propane, chemicals. Have you tried any of the larger companies for long distance? You need to upgrade to a Class A license though and your chances of getting hired will more than double. You need to have a good driving record also. That means more than what you think anymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car & trucks [ 1 Answers ]

My vehicle recently caught fire and the insurance adjuster said that the dealership over filled the break fluid reservoir. The line is pressurized and the fluid dripped out onto the wires every time I applied the breaks. The dealership is contesting the finding! Is brake fluid corrosive to...

Are all "dualie" trucks 4 wheel drive? [ 1 Answers ]

I know some "dualie" trucks are 4 wheel drive but are all dualies 4 wheel drive? Is there a definitive way to determine if a vehicle is a dualie without seeing the 4 wheels on the back, i.e. such as 3500, etc.

Cars & trucks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a conferrable 325 I beemer I can hear the motor on the conv. Working, but no retracting of the top how can I go about fixing this problem

View more questions Search