Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2006, 08:01 PM
    Driver needed!!
    I have a Dell Dimension 2300 desktop and I really am having trouble locating a driver for the CD-RW drive. Can someone please help?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2006, 07:47 AM
    HI,
    Do you know the name and model number of your CD-RW drive?
    If so, go to the manufacturer's website, find you model #, and look to see if there are downloads for the drivers.
    If you have XP, it might already contain a driver for it.
    Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have a epson printer epson STYLUS PHOTO 785EPX THE computer went down and my Cd for the driver I LOST and can't find a driver that I can download for xp I check the web for the driver and cannot find it. :-[

Graphics Driver [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all! I was wondering.. In my desktop I have a Intel 82815 Graphic Controller(driver).. something is wrong with it. It keeps making my computer crash. The Intel guys say they no longer use this driver and will not give any information on it.. Is there another driver I can download to replace the...

Missing Driver [ 3 Answers ]

Can somebody help? I have a CD which in part is a train simulator, but I cannot use as I am advised on trying to use, that Driver CNC5232dll is not available. Here's hopng Mary Ives

CD ROM driver [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had my CD driver replaced. It worked fine for a few weeks, then :-/, but now when I start up I get this message:"unable to detect ATAPI IDE CD ROM---device driver not loaded." What's up with this? Do I need to replace the driver again? I have defragmented, scanned the disc, and ran...

View more questions Search