Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strawberrytea34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Sprained elbow
    My daugghter sprained her elbow about weeks ago my question is how long does it take a sprained elbow to heal?please let me knowa.s.a.p thanks
    strawberrytea34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 10:23 AM
    strawberrytea34;1332666]my daughter sprained her elbow about 4 weeks ago my question is how long does it take a sprained elbow to heal?please let me knowa.s.a.p thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sprained ankle! Pleazee answerrr [ 6 Answers ]

So its Tuesday today and I was playing with my dog and I didn't want to step on him becahse he was right behind me... so I went to turn and hurt my ankle... its sprained I know it is its happened before and even my sister knows.. so don't say go see a dr. LOL.. but I have to work this thing I do...

Why is it that I can lick my elbow? [ 6 Answers ]

This has always bothered me I can perfectly like my elbow I just twist my arm and like it. Oh I have a normal sized tongue. What could lead tothis inhuman ability? Any guesses?

Treatment for sprained elbow [ 1 Answers ]

I recently sprained my elbow falling from a height and sticking my arms out in front of me doing gymnastics. It started to swell on the day and the next day, but its slowly going down. How long should I take off training for it till I recover? Are there any strapping/taping methods I could...

Can I add an elbow? [ 2 Answers ]

Somebody previously set a toilet flange flush on the concrete floor ,for some reason they cut the flange off flush at the floor... Is there someway to add an elbow without breaking the concrete floor because I am moving the toilet to a new spot roughly 2 to 3ft away.It is 3 inch PVC pipe

P trap elbow for tub [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am installing a new tub and the PVC waste drain has an elbow directly below the tub with a screw on fitting in the elbow. I am assuming this is the p-trap. Will this leak if I simply tighten it? Do I use any kind of glue or putty or teflon tape in this area? It seems like simply...

View more questions Search