Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steve1480 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Recently I have been getting pimples in weird places
    Recently I have been getting what appears to be little like clusters of pimples on my right inner thigh I had like 4. they get white heads I squezze them and the puss comes out then they go away. I thought they were ingrown hairs but now I'm not sure. I went to bed last night with 3 below my belly button. They were itchy I thought they were some kind of an insect bit. Then I woke up this morning to all three of them having white heads.
    I got 1 on my arm. I had a couple on my legs. The only place now is the lower belly button and I think I may have 1 behind my scrotum.

I have always shaved my body and recently stopped and the hair is getting pretty long. I don't know if that is why. Also I started taking vitmain be pills recently. But I stopped about 4 days ago and its till happeneing.

Everybody says its stress and its no big deal there just pimples but to me it is because I have never had them come up in places like this before

Please help

Thanks
    drdradle Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2008, 09:40 AM

Well, when people tell you it's no big deal, it really isn't, pimples can come up anywhere on the body, not just the face, usually it can be due to stress but most of the time its more of a hygiene issue when its somewhere else, just try to wash those places more when you are in the shower/bath/whatever. I have even had this happen to me once, it is really nothing to worry about, they should go away in a couple of days or so.
    steve1480 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by drdradle View Post
    Well, when people tell you it's no big deal, it really isnt, pimples can come up anywhere on the body, not just the face, usually it can be due to stress but most of the time its more of a hygiene issue when its somewhere else, just try to wash those places more when you are in the shower/bath/whatever. I have even had this happen to me once, it is really nothing to worry about, they should go away in a couple of days or so.
    Yea but I shower at least 2 times a day. And I always have. I'm a very clean person. Lol

I was so afraid I had like herpes or somehting. But I don't have it on my genitals at all. I guess I'm just over reacting. Maybe its just my age. Lol I feel like I'm getting old. I'm 28
    drdradle Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2008, 09:49 AM

Lol, its all good, like I said, you have nothing to worry about, they will come and go in the places that they please.
    boron Posts: 38, Reputation: 5

Oct 24, 2008, 07:58 AM
    If these bumps look like acne, and you can sqeeze pus from them, and if occasional red bumps without white head also appear, then this is probably - folliculitis. Folliculitis is infection of the hair follicle, while in acne only a sebaceus (oil) gland attached to hair follicle is inflamed.

Bacterial folliculitis is caused by Staphylococcus aureus (staph). Staph often lives on the skin of healthy persons. Folliculitis may result from minor skin trauma (shaving, irritation of tight clothes), or sharing sport equipment, towels and such with others who have staph skin infection.

Wash all your clothes, bed lining, throw away any old razors. Get on OCT antibiotic ointment, but don't exaggerate with it to prevent developing staph resistance. Wear comfortable, airy clothes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird about places! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all I want to know if anyone else has this problem? Im now completley N/C with my ex and I think it will work to be honest as much as from time to time I wonder if she just 'moved on' well I guess Ill never know But when we were talking she mentioned that she had been to a place on the...

Places in Lanzarote? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good place to visit? Any recommendations?

Tell me what I should do I always get myself in this places [ 3 Answers ]

Yea yea I know another fight.. . This chick was calling my friend names. . Like relli mean1s. . So I started calling her names.. . But now she wants to punch me.. . should I apolgize, fight her or let it go?? Tell me what I should do

My network places? [ 2 Answers ]

My network places is'nt working and I can't see any icons accept the router . Please help...

401k in two places [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I currently have 2 401k's roaming about from previous jobs. I don't have one set up with my current employer. I am in a position where I need to get a hold of that money quick, but I'm not sure what my best options are. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!! :confused:

View more questions Search