Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drdradle Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Anyone interested?
    LOL, I got on my friends profile here and decided to cheer him up, would anyone on here think they would ever be interested in him. He is an 18 year old male, he has long curly hair and a goatee mushtash combo, his hair is dark brown, his eyes are green I think. He's kind of nerdy sometimes but that's just because he's a big gamer and he's really into his music, he listens to the heavier stuff like metal and rock. O, and I should mention he's a really nice person, I don't think I've ever seen him get mad at anything before. Im not asking if you can go out with him, I'm just asking if you ever would.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 20, 2008, 09:55 PM

If I was younger and unmarried :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2008, 10:47 PM

Hi, drdradle or whoever you are!

I know that you mean well. However, to use someone else's profile here is something that really isn't a good idea. It can cause a great deal of confusion for everyone, because they think that they are communicating with the person who has the user name when it's not really them. There has been havoc reeked on the site in the past because of other people using someone else's profile.

I would strongly urge you not to do this. You risk drdradle possibly being banned from the site.

Thank you.
    drdradle Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2008, 09:32 AM

Hey, this is the real me, my friend did this last night after I went to bed, apparently I was still signed onto it, I was unaware that this could possibly ban me from this site, I thought it was kind of funny personally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is he still interested [ 5 Answers ]

I was dating a really nice guy who acted like a perfect gentleman, the relationship escalated quite quickly after about three weeks and he booked a lovely weekend away for us. Shortly after a ex found out and contact him saying that it was the worse thing that she had done and wanted him back....

If anyone is interested! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I just thought if anyone was interested to know, they are having a "Dog Whisperer" Marathon Day, today (Sunday July 13th) on the National Geographic Channel, to whomever has access to that channel. All dogs... all day! They are even throwing in a pot bellied pig, and some hamsters...

Is she interested in me? [ 2 Answers ]

Well to start things off I am a 15 year old girl. Okay. So I have this friend who is just great. But the thing is I want to know if she likes me. She always has her holding my hand, kissing me on my cheek and rubbing my back when it does not hurt. One day our other friend named brittany asked us if...

Is he interested? [ 1 Answers ]

=] hey I have known this guy for more than 1year and 6 months and he seems like he likes me... like When I tell him to do something he does it what does it mean does he like me?? :rolleyes: :)

View more questions Search