Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 3, 2006, 12:52 PM
    13 Reasons to Smile!
    Jaime sends me the cutest things sometimes... Here's another one.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did -

13 Reasons to Smile
    Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

Marriage changes passion.Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it.
    So I said "Implants?" She hit me.

How come we choose from just two people to run for president and over fifty for Miss America?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Wow...that was fun!"

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk."

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? AMEN, AMEN !!

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

Wouldn't you know it...Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FATcells live forever.

Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed outside?

Bumper sticker of the year:
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher - and, since it's in English, thank a soldier"

And remember: life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jun 3, 2006, 01:27 PM
    :D Those were great! :D
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2006, 07:41 AM
    Very Good.
    Another one;
    It's sometimes better to keep one's mouth closed and appear as a fool, rather than open it and remove all doubt.
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Jul 18, 2006, 03:55 AM
    What a way to make someone smile! :)
    Amythest Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Aug 18, 2006, 03:33 AM
    Those were awesome. I like... I am 22 but look more like 17 which means the only guys who ever hit on me are eihter 15 or 40 :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking a lease due to medical reasons [ 4 Answers ]

I am asking this for a friend, she has a special needs daughter (diabetic, bipolar, mildly mentally disabled, and has a lot of psychological problems from sexual and physical abuse from the time she was born until she was 2 and my friend got custody) When they moved into their apartment, she was...

My system is slow, but not for normal reasons [ 7 Answers ]

I like to think I know a thing or two about keeping my computer running well, but this problem is no normal malady I don't think. Lately my laptop on windows XP (SP1) has been extremely inefficient. Programs will freeze every time they are started (i.e. dell musicmatch jukebox, internet...

Gummy smile [ 16 Answers ]

I am almost 18 and have for years been extremely self-conscious about my mouth. My gums are exposed about 1/2 an inch when I smile and this makes me nervous when meeting new people or laughing, and extremely hesitant to take a part in any photos. I haven't talked to my parents yet about the...

Smile of the Week 1 [ 2 Answers ]

I thought I was done for today, then read my CFS mail. Just when I thought that I've read them all, here comes another one that I wish I thought of myself... I really enjoy sharing these with you. From Completely Free Software site Newsletter. check the site out yourselves sometimes.....

Any reasons to believe superstitions? [ 2 Answers ]

Help me please, today two buttons have come off my clothes, I have heard that it is a very bad sign. Maybe you will laugh at me being so superstitious, but I have so many problems that I don't remember when I was happy:( And because of those buttons I'm really frightened that everything can be...

View more questions Search