Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy1956 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Solar LED lights
    I bought a set of 6 Hampton Bay low voltage solar LED lights and now 2 of the lights will not work. The rechargeable batteries work but the lights will not illuminate. How can I fix them or replace the LED? Where can I get LED bulbs?
    Solarrigger2000 Posts: 62, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 04:50 PM

You can get LEDs at radio shack however they don't burn out easily about 10,000 hours. Check all of the circuts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solar spot lights that come on at the wrong time? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hampton bay solar spot light with one solar board and 3 spot lights. My problem is my batteries ran down . I replaced them with batteries AA batteries I installed them fully charged in the morning, they stayed on for about an hour when it got dark,(I think that the batteries ran down.) In...

Can NiCd batteries be replaced w/ NiMh or others in solar lights [ 3 Answers ]

Are one type of rechargeable batteries interchangeable with other types of rechargables? Specifically, I was wondering about replacing NiCds with NiMh or some other type in solar lights.

Solar Power for Traffic Lights [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a solar panel product or products that works onto of traffic signals to provide power for the traffic signal. I have seen these around my town and am interested in the product's maker.

Hampton Bay Outdoor Solar Lights [ 1 Answers ]

I have Hampton Bay outdoor lights with burned out bulbs. How do I replace them? Home Depot does not carry them. Thank you.

View more questions Search