Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sacramento Posts: 163, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 04:13 PM
    "submit" buttons do not work!
    :)Every time there is a fill-in form on the Internet and I try to submit the information requested, the "submit" button simply does not work. On the bottom of the screen I get "done with errors on the page." I am running Windows XP Home Edition. Any help will be appreciated.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 09:12 PM

This happens unfortunately, when you open page, look for the errors on page and hit F5 to refresh the page to see if it can refresh itself without error

Here is some info and possible resolutions
    How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer 6 and in Internet Explorer 7 on Windows 2000-based, Windows XP-based, Windows Server 2003-based, or Windows Vista-based computers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Grammar: "Work with Ceramic" or "Work with Ceramics?" [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Everyone, I have a quick question regarding English grammar. In a sentence, should it be "work with ceramic" or "work with ceramics?" For example, the sentence is "I would like to draw, paint, and work with ceramic(s)." Which is the correct one? Thank you, Victor Ly

Cannot open links that require clicking on a "submit" button [ 6 Answers ]

I am not able to open links that require clicking on a button to access. My computer tries to open but what results is a blank page is displayed for a minute and then it just goes back to the original page that I start from. This happens in email as well as on direct web pages. Sometimes it...

View more questions Search