Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KariAndersen Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Jun 3, 2006, 10:24 AM
    What are some ways you make money from home?
    I started my own homebased business a year and a half ago and I've had really great success with it.

I would love to hear how others are SUCCESSFULLY making money in a home-based business.

Thanks and have a great day!!
    alwardt5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 10:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KariAndersen
    I started my own homebased business a year and a half ago and I've had really great success with it.

I would love to hear how others are SUCCESSFULLY making money in a home-based business.

Thanks and have a great day!!!
    Kari-

Could you please let me know what it is that you do? I too would love to work out of my own home... but so many scams.

Kathy
    Fresno-Nick Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2006, 11:15 PM
    Every time I heard the word "work from home" it always mean some form of MLM company... either selling health product or usless potion?
    heidikay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 07:35 PM
    Kari,

I have my own direct sales business. The company I represent is Taste of Home Entertaining. It is owned by Reader's Digest and just launced this May 2006, so basically a ground floor opportunity. Our company's emphasis is on entertaining and selling everything one needs to entertain. We sell the inspiration (cookbooks and magazines, "Taste of Home" and "Everyday with Rachel Ray"), preparation (high quality cookware and knives along with many kitchen gadgets) and presentation (dinnerware, silverware, serving trays, vases, sconces, etc.) We also sell a line of products by Mario Batali called the Italian Kitchen. I think the mix of product is excellent and it is one of the things that drew me to this company.

Anyway I think direct sales is a great way to work from home and there is basically a company that would appeal to almost anyone, cosmetics, scrapbooking, toys, clothes, etc. I chose Taste of Home Entertaining because I really like the products and I liked that it was a new company.

Heidi
    http://heidikay.tohe.com
    [email protected]
    KariAndersen Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Nov 15, 2006, 08:47 PM
    The company is called Scent-sations and the product is the natural wax Mia Bella candle. It's a super scented candle made of vegetable wax. Go here to request a free scent sample and business brochure. I have trained and helped many people to be successful... in fact I just won the company's Team Player of the Year award a couple weeks ago! You can read about it here Let me know how I can help!

Kari
    al-nur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 07:24 AM
    I am a home typist looking for legitimate work at home typing opportunities.
    Anyone have information?

Thanks,
    Al-Nur
    carolh Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KariAndersen
    The company is called Scent-sations and the product is the natural wax Mia Bella candle. It's a super scented candle made out of vegetable wax. Go here to request a free scent sample and business brochure. I have trained and helped many people to be successful... in fact I just won the company's Team Player of the Year award a couple weeks ago! You can read about it here Let me know how I can help!!

Kari
    Is the scent sample an actual small candle or just a piece of paper with a scent on it? I have ordered more candles that hardly smell that I don't buy any other kind except Yankee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to make money on Runescape [ 28 Answers ]

Hey guys, if you wanted to find ways to get money on RS, I got some. 1. you add a person named "Logs Wc Co" on your friends list. When he goes on, ask him for a woodcutting job. He will ask you to get as many NORMAL logs as you can. Give it to him in increments of 500 logs or 1K logs. Yes, he...

Some nice little ways to annoy people [ 21 Answers ]

1. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go." 2. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others. 3. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub." 4. Name your dog "Dog." 5....

Ways IT can help managers [ 3 Answers ]

Hello guys, I would be very grateful if you could help me know: 1. Ways Information Technology can help managers fulfil their responsibilities. 2. Functions of operating system Any answer from you good people would be very much appreciated and thanks.

Legal Ways of Determining US Citizenship [ 7 Answers ]

Are there any legal ways of determining if an employee is a US citizen and/or able to work in the US prior to hiring on the application?

How to make money through affiliate program? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all of you, We finally chosen this affiliate program after a long process of other techniques and methods. How its really works helpful will we get money? Thanks, Romaerio.

View more questions Search