Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 3, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lmnotok View Post
    because im asking questions that dont really matter anymore. Im leaving anyways, knowing someone likes me or not only adds up confusion...
    Well I think we were all just responding to your original question. If the answers don't matter anymore, then it would've be nice to know that so we could have been off helping someone else who's questions do still matter.
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Nov 3, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Well I think we were all just responding to your original question. If the answers don't matter anymore, then it would've be nice to know that so we could have been off helping someone else who's questions do still matter.

No, I mean, thank you all for your answers, they helped, I was just too confused about this guy that it came to hurt me sometimes, that's why out of nowhere I said "it doesnt matter" when it really does :(
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 3, 2008, 10:45 PM

I see. I misunderstood what you meant. I'm sorry that you are hurting because of this. You knew you were leaving, and although I'm sure it will be hard at first, you will be fine. You will probably settle in to wherever it is that you are going, and go on to meet someone else that you like just as much, or more. Good luck! :)
    myheart0345 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Nov 4, 2008, 01:42 AM

I say let him enjoy it.. there are so many stresses in life why not enjoy the things you love as much as you can... im still laughing he changed his name but I thought it was kind of cute lol

Nov 26, 2008, 01:33 AM

OK, so my batman finally asked me "who do you like?" when we were going out. I said "i dont like anyone"!
    -batman: yes, you do, you do like one guy in an art class (he attends art class with me).
    -me: haha oh yeah I do... How about you? Who do you like?
    -batman: (smiled) I don't like anyone, I'm here for experiencing and learning :)

And we still had a great dinner. But he's just odd! I don't know, why would he ask me such a question like to confirm that I like him while his response was like that?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 26, 2008, 03:46 AM

Maybe it was an attempt by him to get you to say that you liked him?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 04:17 PM

I'd say to him you like Bruce Wayne , see if he cottons on ;)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2008, 04:56 PM
    The only cartoons I liked were Garfield and Snoopy. But I did enjoy the Batman movies. It was just hard to decide who I liked best.. either Val or Keanu - gosh it's so hard for this old girl to make a choice when it comes to super men...

Dec 11, 2008, 05:48 AM

Man, so there are ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT before we're apart :(

I want to see him but I have many exams, and he's surrounded by tons of people...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why are young teens so childish in their relationships? [ 12 Answers ]

I didn't get on well with anyone at my old school because the girls were always interested in the fittest boys they didn't even consider what they were like or what their views were. I'm not fit and I'm certinantly not 'cool' but I can offer a meaning full relationship without having to be...

What should I do about a childish mother in law to be? [ 4 Answers ]

I am not really sure what category this falls under so... I am normally a very understanding person, but my situation is making me a tense and unreasonable one. I moved to Texas from Oregon to be with the guy I love, which is great. The one thing I am having issues with is the whole living...

View more questions Search