Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ali_shamloo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 09:35 PM
    What is meaning of "Dead Front Type Switchboard"?
    Hi, this is ali,
    What is meaning of "Dead Front Type Switchboard"?
    B.Regards'
    Ali
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 05:02 AM
    A deadfront means the live parts are covered with a covering while the panelboard is otherwise opened to access the wiring.

See if this helps:
    http://www.ul.com/regulators/switchboards.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of "MXVII" in Cube 2 Hypercube [ 4 Answers ]

So I know that in Roman Numerals it stands for 1017. The numeral appears multiple times throughout the movie but there is never any clear indication of it's significance. I am not sure but it might have something to do with 60659 wich was another number central to the plot. Any thoughts?

1980 Suzuki GS 450 "rubbing" noise front wheel area [ 2 Answers ]

I hear a rubbing noise coming from the front wheel area. Just had new break pads installed and it otherwise runs fine. Seems to occur more so at higher speeds and not necessarily all the time. Rotors and pads rubbing? Something else? Anything major to be concerned about? Thanks.:)

What is meaning of "semaphore timeout" message [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks to seahwk83 I now have an external drive that is now recognised by my computer. The follow on problem is that I cannot get into it. It is there within 'my computer' but when I try to access the local drive, the computer displays a dialogue box saying - "J:/ is not accessible The Semaphore...

In "The Syringa Tree" : meaning of white spots on fingers [ 1 Answers ]

What is folkyore meaning of the cresents or white spots on fingers

Meaning of phrase "in-house vendor" ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I noticed the following phrase on some newspaper: "in-house vendor". I'm not an English, and I have look for these words in the dictionary. The dictionaries tell me that "in-house" means make by ourselves Vendor means someone who selling something But, what is the whole phrase...

View more questions Search