Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girl12345678910 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 06:38 PM
    I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend?
    Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me or my health. Understandable. So we've been in a serious relationship for ten months.. but we were best friends in high school since sophomore year so I know the whole deal with the "youll never marry ur high school sweetheart" okay okay but that has nothing to do with this... soo no answers like that..

The problem:
    After 10 months of only drinking a total of 3 times with him and only at weddings, I decided to go to a party last night because I haven't gone and I missed some of my friends. I got pretty drunk and this girl (who is a lesbien who loves to make out with girls at parties) dragged me into one of the bedrooms and started talking to me. So I talked back but then she started kissing me and I couldn't really stop because I knew what I was doing but I felt too drunk to make the right decision. It was like about 4 minutes total probably of making out so it wasn't bad but we did tongue and she had her hand up my shirt and down my pants (she kept saying please to let her do other things to me but I was able to say no). We stopped at that was it.. I passed out woke up went home. I told my boyfriend about the party but not about the kissing thing. I didn't tell him about the kissing thing because he got pissed about the party. So I figured if I told him about the kissing he would probably break up with me or be really hurt. We just ended our phone conversation and it wasn't that great... but I Just don't know if I should tell him. It was 4 minutes of kissing and stopping and me saying no but I couldn't completely stop and I don't like girls I mean I was always curious but I learned my lesson and I know I don't like girls now and that it was okay to experiement but I don't know if I should just not tell him and forget it happened or if I should tell him. Some of my friends say to tell him.. and some say don't because it was only 4 minutes and I didn't want to anyway. Please help?:(
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 07:11 PM

What you did was wrong.

You did cheat on your boyfriend,
    Even if it was with a gril or you had too much to drink
    You cheated.

Of course you should tell him and see how he takes it.
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Oct 19, 2008, 07:24 PM
    You need to tell him. Its cheating whether you are with a male or female. Its still kissing someone else. The sooner you tell him the better. And honestly if you love him could you deal with the guilt of him not knowing about this say on your wedding day? It isn't fair to keep secrets like this because you fear breaking up you did the wrong thing its time to fess up and let him make a decision. You made yours. 4 minutes is a long time. If you didn't want to - you wouldn't have. Simple.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 19, 2008, 07:27 PM

Yes, and lucky a lot more did not happen since you passed out.

Not the behavior most boyfriends would ever want their girlfriend to do.

And the problem I see , I am not sure this type of thing could not happen again, since there is no real remorse, no statement that you are not going to party again, and so on.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Oct 19, 2008, 10:08 PM

Yes yes you made a mistake so tell him. Tell him soon and either be prepared to give up parties all together because of this or your BF.

You are still young and it's very hard to give up those kinds of things at this age so think pretty hard on this and don't waste any more of this guys time if your not ready for a real commitment.
    girl12345678910 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 05:35 AM

No the thing is I do feel really bad and I'm taking ownership in it... I told him I wouldn't party again and I honestly don't want to after that. And I guess 4 minutes is long.. but when I just spoke to her she said it was more like 20 seconds because I kept talking and telling her to stop which I was unaware of. And also.. I was drunk and she was not. So does 20 seconds change anything?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 06:01 AM

First thing, being drunk is not an excuse! If you can't handle your alcohol then simply don't drink, it's like knowing you can't swim but jumping in a pool without any help, it's just not smart.

Second, I've been pretty wasted in my time, while I'm LEGALLY old enough to drink! And never have I done something like that or cheated on a person I dated.

Third, you cheated and your looking for justification, which there is none. Accept the responsibility for your actions and tell him.

Fourth, you are blaming everyone else except yourself. You are obviously not mature enough to accept responsibility so obviously you're not mature enough to drink either.
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Oct 20, 2008, 06:03 AM

Listen you did the big mistake in your life not to listen someone who cares about you , how do you feel now cheating with someone it's hurt right well I'm sorry you did bad thing very bad for me as a man I would say don't tell him he walk away from you , I'm sorry that what happen if you don't listen to the people who cares about you and love you and your boy friend was clean guy but you burn every thing up
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 06:54 AM
    All you can do is hope your boyfriend don't mind it.

*I knew that song would cause a lot of no good... *
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 20, 2008, 10:14 AM

What a lesson you have learned about how you act when drinking. Your good to go for anything. Don't forget it.

Since you have chosen to tell some friends about this, maybe its better to come clean with your b/f , but be ready to live with the consequences of your actions, even if you get off lightly with "I told you so" from him.
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Oct 20, 2008, 03:49 PM

What's the difference of that or maybee there was a cute guy you thought you might like, but you didn't no so you guys kissed cause you wanted to but you realized you didn't like him... OR kiss a girl because you didn't know if you liked her and now you realized you didn't... cheating is cheating.. tell your boyfriend, its not fair for him not to know and to be with someone who is lying to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

16 year old girl and have never been asked out or kissed [ 50 Answers ]

I'm a 16 year old girl and I have never been kissed or asked out and it is making me feel as if I am not normal. I don't get it I'm pretty, really smart, nice, fun, but I am shy. I need help everyone around me has boyfriends but me. What's wrong with me. I need advice on what to do. Please Help.

My girlfriend kissed a girl! [ 18 Answers ]

:eek: I have been with my girlfriend for four years. I am 27 and she is 24. Never in that time has she shown any indications that she wanted to kiss another girl or view other females in a sexual fashion. Also, in 4 years neither of us have cheated and we trust each other completely. She got...

I kissed my best friend,who is a girl,as am I,and we're not gay [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 15 and I spent the night at my best friends house last night.she is my all time best friend because she's always there to help me and listen to me.well as it got later I had a really bad anxiety attack and started crying,so she hugged me,then when I was okay again,we laid down to got to...

Kissed a drunk girl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I kind of have a problem. I was the DD for my friends party last weekend. Everyone, well, but me was drinking. Some girls came over, and we danced and had fun for hours. I was dancing and went over to some girls. A really cute girl I hadn't seen for a long time kissed me and we danced....

Girl kissed another guy when she was drunk [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 19 yr old male and I have been kind of seeing a woman I met at work. By kind of seeing I mean we kiss a little and cuddle no sex or anything serious. We both like each other but aren't sure if we want a relationship. Well last weekend we went to a party and she drank too much and kissed her...

View more questions Search